13

Harry p.o.v

I wake up before Severus and watch him sleep. He looks younger in his sleep. No worry lines or anything. He looks relaxed and calm. I smile and move a little closer.
But Severus then wakes up and smiles, "Morning Harry." He says and kisses my forehead.
"Morning Sevvy," I reply and cuddle with him more.
Severus kiss my forehead and rubs my side. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Yes, I did. You?" I reply.
"Yes. Now get up you have classes." Severus says and gets up.
"But Sevvy," I whined and laid on my belly.
"But nothing, get up!" He replied and pulled the covers away.
I pouted and hugged a pillow. "No."
"Harry. Come on." He responded and pulled my foot a little.
"No," I said and curled up.
He sighed and picked me up and set me on my feet handing me clothes. "Get dressed." He said.
I sighed and got dressed in the room as he also got dressed. We then went to the Great Hall and I sat with my friends as Severus went to the teacher table.
"Good morning Harry," Hermione said smiling.
"Morning 'Mione," I reply as Ron sits next to me and starts to grab food.
"Morning mate. Mione." He says and eats.
"Morning Ron." Me and Hermione replied.
I grab some food and began to nibble at it. "You know. I thought being mated to a teacher would give me more leeway. But. No." I say pouting.
"Well, Harry Severus does need to keep his job. There may be no rules against dating a teacher but there are rules for the teacher if one does date a student." Hermione says.
"There is?" Me and Ron ask.
"Yes it's all in Hogwarts: A History," Hermione says rolling her eyes. "Seriously, Harry you really need to look into the rules."
"Well I don't think about those minor things that just get in the way of fun," I say grinning.
"Well, Harry Severus cannot show favouritism or let you get away with anything. Couse if he does too much he can lose his job." Hermione says.
"But he shows favouritism to Slytherin." Ron whines.
Hermione rolls her eyes and eats so we drop the conversation. Then Hermione says, "find anything on dragons?"
"No. Nothing," I reply.

Then it is time to go to first class defence.
Nothing really happened but Mad-Eye asked for me to stay behind. "So have you found out how to defeat the dragon?" He asks and takes a drink from the pouch.
"No, sir," I reply frowning.
"What are you good at?" He asks.
I look at him confused and say. "What do you mean sir?"
"What are you good at that can help you. You obviously have not gotten any spells... Your good with a broom right?" He replied.
"Well. Yah I guess. But I'm only allowed a wand." I respond.
He smiles and says, "Yes. But you can summon your broom with the spell Accio."

Severus p.o.v

Finally, the last class of the day and Harry, of course, is here. I put the potion on the board and had them make it.

After class Harry skipped up to me happily. "Hey, Sevvy, guess what." He said cheerfully and sat on my desk as his friends came up behind him.
"What?" I asked grinning.
"So Mad-Eye gave me a great idea. He said I can summon my broom while I am facing the dragon with the spell 'Accio'." Harry replies.
"That's a good idea I guess. Not the most full proof but better than nothing." I said thoughtfully.
Harry smiles and said, "so you'll help me with it?"
"Yes, I can. Tomorrow I'll help you with the spell. But that does not mean you should still not research other ways. You should always have more than one plan." I told him.
"Thank you, Severus." He said.
"You are welcome... Now get off my desk." I replied.
He smirked then sat on my lap nuzzling my neck. "better?" He asked.
"Sure," I said.
He kissed my cheek then got off. And Ron said, "Great...now... Do I have to do the homework?"
"Yes," I said.
"All of it?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Can you help?"
"No. You should know everything you have to know since you done just fine on all the homework and made the potions." I replied knowing he copied Hermione. But I see this as a teaching moment for him that cheating gets you no we're.
Ron mumbled something then walked out Hermione followed and Harry said that he will see me later and followed his friends.

By dinner, I am done grading so I go to the Great Hall just as Harry and his friends get there. I take Harry to the teacher table but instead of sitting in his seat he sat on my lap. So I fed him and myself. When he finished he cuddled me and nuzzled my neck.
I finished eating and carried Harry out of the Great Hall and went to our room.
Harry and I got ready for bed. Harry decided to not wear a shirt and let his wings out saying it's getting uncomfortable. "Do you know why?" I ask as I hold Harry to me.
"Yes. I read that the longer I keep them in the more uncomfortable it will be." Harry explains.
I nod and say, "Yes. Maybe also tomorrow we can see how well you can fly without a broom."
"Yes. That will be fun. Good thing it's the weekend." Harry says smiling. 
"Yes. Now go to sleep you'll need all your energy." I tell him and kiss his forehead.
Harry cuddles more to me falling asleep. And I go to sleep shortly after.