43

Harry p.o.v

Saturday Ron, Hermione and I go to a place called the Hogshead. Basically a worse version of the Three Broomsticks.
A lot of Slytherin's, Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's show up. And all the Gryffindor's showed up.
I look at them nervous then Hermione nudges me wanting me to speak. So I stand up and start talking.
At the end everyone signs the form and hermione gives them coins. "Now we just need a place to practice." I say sitting back down. "And a teacher."
"Aren't you going to teach?" Draco asks.
"I think Hermione will be better." I say grinning.
Everyone protest. Wanting me to teach.
"Okay, Okay. I'll teach." I say.
Everyone cheers and Neville says, "we still need a place to practice."
I nod and Ron says, "why not the chamber?"
"Not everyone will be able to open it." I said.
"Oh you can use your invisibility cloak and let everyone in two or three by two or three. Then you and Ron can lead us to wherever will learn." Hermione says smiling.
"And it'll be impossible for Umbridge to follow." Ron says smiling.
"Okay. Hermione gave you all coins it will tell you when and were the metting is." I say grinning.
Draco nods and says, "I have somthing to say. Most of us slytherin's had to join Umbitchs squad. Whoever is doing that and can not go to the club will distract her."
I nod and say, "that is a great idea thank you Draco."

Severus p.o.v

When Harry gets back from Hogsmead he comes back to our room and sits on my lap. "Hello love." I say and holds him.
"Hello Sevy." He says smiling.
"How was Hogsmead?" I ask and kiss his cheek.
"It was good. We made our club. I'm teaching and its going to be in the Chamber of Secrets."
I nod. "Sounds fun."
Harry smiles and cuddles to Severus. "How do you teach?"
"Just think of somthing you want to teach them and tell them how you do it." I say shrugging.
"What should I start with?" He asks.
"Always start with the basics. And work up. I'm sure you have all years and they can always improve on everything." I tell him.
Harry nods and cuddles more to me. "Thank you."
"Your welcome love." I say and kiss his cheek.
He smiles and nuzzles my neck.