18

Harry p.o.v

I did not sleep. I stayed up all night. Thinking and staring at Severus and not thinking. I mean really how can he love me? I'm reackless, young, a burden, a freak, and defiled. I feel tears come to my eyes and I bury my face into Severus chest.
I feel him move and he says, "Harry what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" And he sits up holding me.
I shake my head and cuddle him more. "I-Im fine." I tell him.
"Harry your crying talk to me." He says softly.
"I-its nothing. I'm just being stupid." I mumble nuzzling his neck.
Severus sighed and holds me a little tighter. "Harry I love you if something is bothering you tell me and I'll help you." He says softly.
"I. I just don't understand. Why. Why you love me." I tell him.
"Why do you think I shouldn't?" He asks.
I sniffle and say, "I'm a freak. A burden. Defiled."
"You are none of those. I love you and you are amazing and beautiful." He says and kisses my forhead.
I shake my head cuddling him more.
"Yes. You are. What made you think of all of this?" Severys asks.
"The dream last night. It's. Its still bothering me." I cry.
"It's okay Harry. You know I'll never intentionally hurt you." He says softly.
"But I don't know what made me dream it and it's scary." I tell him.
Severus kisses my forhead and says, "it's okay Harry. I love you. And that dream will never come true."
"I know. I love you to." I say cuddling him more.
We stay cuddled for a few minutes then Severus says, "we need to get up Harry. After breakfast you have a special class with McGonagal and I have to teach a special class for Slytherin."
I get up and we get dressed and ok our way to the Great Hall I ask, "can I sit with you again."
"Of course Harry you don't have to ask." Severus says and we go to the teacher table.
"So what's the special class?" I ask Severus.
"It's a surprise." Severus replies.
I pout and give him puppy eyes hoping he'll tell me. But he just smiles and kisses my forhead. "Severus please tell me." I whine.
"No." He says simply.
We go to the great Hall and I pout and eat. And I see both Hermione and Ron looking at me confused and concerned. But I just smile to them.

Severus p.o.v

After eating Harry fallows his friends to where Minerva will teach her lesson and I go to mine. All of the Slytherin is standing around the room with bored expressions as I walk in. Talking quitely amongst each other.
"The Yule ball is coming up soon. As you all know this is a dance. And I am quite sure your parents have had you all learned how to dance. During this dance I expect you all to be on your best behavior!" I say ending looking at the older Slytherin who just smile inocentally. "You are a representation of the Slytherin house and I want you to be a good repesentation. Is there anyone here who does not know how to dance." I add. No one raises there hand so I say, "pair up and refresh your memory."
Everyone pairs up and I turn on music watching them dance. I walk around and tell them how they can fix it. Stand a little strait. Hold your arms defrent. So on and so forth. A little boring.

When I finished it's lunch time. I found Harry and his friends going to the great Hall for lunch. He comes up to me and says, "I learned how to dance." And he follows me to the teacher table.
"That's good. Did you have fun?" I reply.
He shrugs and says, "it was a little fun."
We sit down and I say, "I won't be able to take you to the ball."
"Why not?" Harry asks.
"Because I have to shaperone. Make sure no one is doing something there not supposed to." I answer.
Harry pouts and says, "unfair."
I run my fingers through his hair. "It's okay. You have friends that will love to take you I'm sure." I tell him and kiss his forehead.
Harry grins and says, "okay Sevy." And starts to eat.
I eat and talk to Minerva.

On our way to our room Draco runs up and says, "hey Harry. So I know you can not go to the Yule ball with Severus. So I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?"
Harry looked at him confused and replies. "Yah but why are you not taking the twins?"
"I could not choose between them so I decided why not take the great and fabulous Harry Potter." Draco says shrugging.
"Okay. Thank you for offering." Harry says grinning.
Draco smiles and say, "good I can make the twins jealous. Make sure you dress fabulous Potter. I don't take people out when there not." And he walks away.
I roll my eyes and we go into our room. "Draco was joking right?" Harry asks.
"I'm sure he was." I tell him and kiss his forhead.
Harry nods and pushes me to the bed and cuddles to me. I smile and rub his back. Then I lift his shirt to see how the burns are and they are all gone.

At the end of the day we mostly just stayed in the room and cuddled. Then we both went to sleep cuddling.