9

Harry's p.o.v

I look up at Severus, confused. "My dad bullied you?" 

Severus nodded and said, "I did not understand why until I was 16. He was a dominant Veela and I was friends with your mom. He hated me because I was her friend. She was like a sister to me."

"Can you tell me about them?" I ask.
Severus rested his chin on my head and says, "Your mom as I said was like a sister to me. We both knew about our family. How her sister was cruel and I was abused. Your father as I said bullied me. In sixth year he came into his inheritance and asked your mom out telling her the situation. They made a deal saying she will accept him if he and his friends stopped bullying me. They did for a bit but then they did again making sure no one was around and James said he'd kill me if I told Lily. So the next year not wanting to ruin her relationship and get killed. I tried to stop hanging out with her. But she'd try to change my mind. So I did the worst thing imaginable. I called her a mudblood and reminded her I was her only friend. She stopped hanging out with me and James bullied me less. Then later when Voldemort was attacking I joined the order and became a spy for Dumbledore. I saw your mom and dad a few times, they never talked to me and I saw you a few times too. Lily would hold you during meetings. You were quiet and just look at everyone. Started at me sometimes too. I thought about talking to Lily. Apologize. But I was scared James would kill me."

I turned to face him and buried my face to his neck. "Thank you, Severus," I mumble.

"Your welcome Harry. It's lunchtime, you want to go?" Severus ask.
I shrug and say, "I'm not that hungry."
"Too bad, you need to eat." Severus says standing up and placed me on my feet.

"Then why did you ask?" I ask as he leads me out of our room.
"To be nice." Severus answers.
We quietly go to the Great Hall not seeing anyone.

When we get there I go to my table as Severus goes to the teachers' table and starts to talk to McGonagall.

"You look nice Harry." Hermione says smiling.
I remember that I have on new clothes and I smile. "Thank you, Hermione."

  Ron looks at me and says, "You look like a Slytherin."
"Is that a compliment?" I ask as I grab a bit of food.

Ron shrugs and says, "Well, I'm not saying you look bad. I'm just saying that it looks like Severus chose your outfit."

I nod and take it as a compliment. I understand what he is saying. I tell them about what happened while we were out.

"Oh, Harry we should go look up things about Veela's. I would have made us go sooner but a lot has been going on." Hermione says laughing.

"But 'Mione. I don't want to." I whine. And Ron agrees with me.
"I think you should go," Severus says walking behind me.
I glare at him and say, "Why?"
"Because you need to know about yourself. I can't tell you everything." Severus says.

"Fine." I said, pouting. How dare he have a good point.
Severus nods and walks out as Hermione gets up and drags me and Ron to the damn library.

Severus' p.o.v

I look behind me and see Hermione dragging Harry and Ron out of the Great Hall talking a mile a minute.
I go to my office and start grading the summer homework that I have not been able to grade yet.

Then Draco walks in. "Where is Harry?" He asks.
"In the library, what's wrong?" I ask.
"Just want some advice on how to date a Weasley," Draco says sitting in a chair across from me.

"And why would he have that information?" I ask.
"Well he is friends with them he must have some form of information," Draco says rolling his eyes.

"Okay, he should be in the library. Have fun." I reply.
He walks out and I continue to finally grade these horrid papers. Why did I want to get to this so badly? Oh right, to mock them.