46

Harry p.o.v

The next day I wake up and severus is not there. I get up and looks around and I dont see severus. I go to lesve the room and Severhs comes in. "Hey harry. I think I finally got Umbitch dead."
"Really how?" I ask excitedly.
"I used the basilisk that you gave me. I'm sure itll kill her."

Throughout the day we did not see Umbitch. Then at dinner Dumbledore told us she is dead. Everyone cheers and we all eat happily.
I smile up at severus who is grinning.  

the next day we have the day off of classes while Dumbledore finds a new defense against the dark arts teacher me Ron and Hermione go to take a walk around the lake and visit hagrid.

Severus p.o.v

Dumbldore calls me to his office so i go and sit in one of the chairs.

"I decided that the only good person to be the new DADA teacher is. You. And im going to re hire Proffesore Slughorn to be our new potions master." Dumbldore tells me.

"Really?"

"Well of course. No one else is better for the position than you. Though no one is better for potions eather but." He shrugs.

"Thank you."

He dissmises me and i go ti find Harry to tell him the great news.

Harry p.o.v

I go back to mine and Severus room and smile when he comes in seeming happy.

"Dumbldore made me the new DADA teacher." He says.

"Thats great! Whos going to be the potions teacher?" I reply hugging him.

He rolls his eyes. "Slughorn. He was my teacher when i was a student."

"Is he bad?" I asks.

"He uses the book and the book is wrong."

"What do you mean wrong?"

"The recipies are wrong."

"How?"

He shrugs. "We should celibrate."

"Lets go down to the kitchens and get cake."

Severus nods and we go down ti the schools kitchens.

AN

Sorry about the shortness.