25

Harry p.o.v

I find Hermione and Ron in the Gryffindor common room and I sit with them. "Do eather of you know good date ideas?"
The both look at me and say. "No."
"Why?" Hermione asks.
"Because. Severus said we should go out but. Neather of us know what to do on a date." I say sheepishly.
Hermione grins and says, "what did Severus say?"
"He said go out to eat and hang out. And that he also doesn't know what to do." I say grinning nervously.
"I'm sure you two will think of somthing." Hermione says rolling her eyes.
I smile and Ron says, "so what was it like being a fish?"
I laugh and say, "well. First the gilly weed stuff. That taste horrible. Other than that it was kind of weird. Like. I was underwater and breathing. Like I did not want to breath but. I did."
We continue to talk about the first task then it is dinner time
I go to the Great Hall and Severus is wating for me by the door. I smile and skip up to him and he takes me to the teacher table.
We sit and eat. When I finish eating I move to sit in Severus lap and cuddle him. And he holds me. When Severus finishes he stands up and takes us to our room.
We get ready for bed and lay down to cuddle. Severus kisses my forhead and says, "this weekend. We will go out."
I smile and kiss his nose. "That'll be fun."
He smiles and kisses my lips. I smile and kiss him back.

When the weekend came we went to the Great Hall for breakfast. I sit with Ron and Hermione. I am wearing muggle clothes because Severus said we had to. He is wearing a dark blue long sleeved shirt and dark jeanes. And I am wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. "You seem exited Harry." Hermione says grinning.
I nod and say, "Severus and I are going out today."

When we finish eating Severus and I go to the gate and he apareates us away. We appear in muggle London.

Severus p.o.v

I take Harry's hand and I lead him to a restaurant that is not really fancy. We sit down and a waitress comes to get our drinks. Harry and I talk and look at the menue. When the waitress comes back they give us our drinks and takes our orders since we are ready.
Then we wait and talk some more and she comes back with food. We eat then pay the bill and go walk around muggle London. There is not much to get but I get Harry some clothes and candy then we go back to hogwarts.
"Anything you would like to do Harry?" I ask.
He shakes his head and we go back to our room. When we get there he pulls me to our chair and pushes me to sit down. He then gets onto my lap and curls up falling asleep. I smile and hold him kissing his forhead. I summon a book to read as he sleep so I can wake him up when it is time for dinner.