Seven

(A/N: sorry if any information in this is wrong, i only had M&G because they didn't have VIP at the show i went too! Hope you enjoy❤)

Ella's POV:

"Okay, just down those stairs." The lady guided me. Its time. I walked down the stairs and HRVY was there first. I hugged him and got a photo even though i didn't know him that well. He seemed super sweet though. Id like to get to know him more. Then it was time for RoadTrip.

Jack's POV:

I love meeting the fans. They are so kind and give us amazing gifts. They are all so sweet too. Some even cry! The VIP was almost over. There were only a few more fans left to meet when i noticed someone. Someone familiar. "Ella?" I asked as she came over to us. "Yeah!" She says kinda shy. She's so gorgeous! And cute. Wait, am i falling for Ella? I cant, we've only just met. Yes, we've been talking for a while but still! "Oh my gosh! Hi! Its so good to finally meet you! How are you? " I asked a bit too excited. "Hey Jack! Im good! You?" "Im grand!" She hugged me and she smelt really good. She hugged the rest of the guys and we talked for a while. I really think im falling for her.

Ella's POV:

"Ella?" I heard a voice say. He sounded Irish. Jack! "Yeah!" I said kinda shyly. I was so nervous. I was slightly shaking. "Oh my gosh! Hi! Its so good to finally meet you! How are you?" He said bubbly. He must love meeting new people. "Hey Jack! Im good! You?" "Im grand!" I hugged him and he smelt amazing. I hugged the rest of the guys and they all smelt really good. I got photos with them all and and a group photo then i was pushed out for the next person.

I headed to the area where the stage was. There was barely anyone there so i got pretty close to the stage. The floor soon started to fill and become more packed. The show was about to start. Chloe was on first, she was the support act. She was amazing and so pretty. She wasn't on long, about 15 minutes. Then HRVY was on. He was so good. He jumped around and was so enejetic. He sang so sweetly and looked so happy. I didn't know many of HRVY's songs, only personal and talk to ya. He soon ended and RoadTrip came on.

"You've had Chloe! You've had HRVY! Now get ready for RoadTrip!" The announcer said. The crowd went wild! Screaming, cheering and clapping. The room soon went silent waiting for RoadTrip to burst onto the stage. "Na NaNaNa Na!" The crowd sang as the start of miss taken played. I knew most of RoadTrip's songs. The boys ran on stage and everyone was singing along. I was so happy. Its the happiest ive been in months. Even though i barely knew the boys, they made me so proud. In a way, im glad i got added to their chat...