Thirty One

Ella's POV:

"Who was that?" Blake asked sitting on my bed. "My boyfr- my ex." I said sighing. "He sounds like a douche." He replied. "No, he wasn't. He was so sweet. He was the only one who cared." He looked at me. "I care."

"We've just met. You don't, trust me. Look, i don't want to seem rude but can we change the subject." He nodded. "So tell me about yourself." He said after a while and getting comfy on bed. "Erm... What do you wanna know?" "Anything!" He stated. "Erm, my names Ella, im 16 and I'm from England."  I replied. I had no idea what he wanted to know. "I know that. So how come you came to LA?" He asked. Do i tell him about mum dying? I mean that's kind of one of the reasons I'm here. "I just wanted to see my aunt. I hadn't seen her for ages!" I lied but he doesn't need to know that i was actually filming a music video and that my mum died.

For the rest of the day we didn't really do much. Just sat and got to know each other. He's actually really sweet. We also like a lot of the same stuff but no matter how hard i try, i cant get Jack out of my head. I thought about texting him but the fact we've broken up still ways heavy in my heart. Why did i break up with him in the first place? Because i couldn't do it. Not a long distance relationship. I guess i was too scared that he'd meet someone better than me whilst i wasn't there. But face it, most people are better than me.

It started to get late and the neighbours were still here; including Blake. He was lying on my bed on his phone and i was almost asleep. I dont know what time they were leaving but i hoped it would be soon. "Ella, can i tell you something?" He said. I Sat up and nodded. "I think you're beautiful!" Before i could say anything else i felt his lips on mine. I had no idea what to do.

~X~

Hey guys! I'M MEETING ROADTRIP AGAIN ON THE 18th OF MARCHHHHHHH! I'M ALSO MEETING ZACH AND AARON AND IM SO EXCITED! ILL TRY NOT TO GET ANDY IN TROUBLE THIS TIME!

love you! xx