Twelve

Ella's POV:

I walked into the house and immediately heard something smash. "Mum?" I said closing the door. "What time do you call this? Where on earth have you been! This house is a mess! You need to clean it!" She said aggressively. "No! Clean it yourself. Im fed up of being your slave. Its your house too! You can clean it!" I have no idea where that confidence came from. "What did you just say?" She said shocked. "Nothing, i- erm." I stuttered. She grabbed an empty bottle and lifted it up. In one swing she wacked me over the head with it. I fell to the floor immediately because of the impact the bottle had with my head. "And stay there!" She said walking upstairs.

Blood poured from the side of my head near my eyebrow as i reached for my phone. I called the one person i trusted more than anyone. Jack.

Ella and jacks phone call
🍀 - Jack
❤ - Ella

🍀: hello?
❤: jack!
🍀: Ella, are you okay?
❤: no, jack. Can you meet me at the end of my road, like now.
🍀: yeah, ill be 5 minutes
❤: okay, thank you goodbye!

I hung up, grabbed my bag and went to the end of my road. Not caring about getting things to wear or my mum.

Jacks POV:

I'd just gotten a phone call from Ella. She sounded in pain. Bad pain. I was sharing the room with Rye again tonight. "Everything alright dude?" Rye asked. "I-I Im going out, ill be about ten minutes." I said and swiftly left.

I didn't walk. I ran. I ran faster than I've ever ran before. She needed me. I soon got to her road and she was waiting at the end for me. As soon as she saw me she ran straight into my arms and cried. "Ella, whats happened?" She looked up and i instantly saw the blood dripping down her face. "Ella! Who did this to you?" "Can i stay with you tonight please? Ill sleep on the floor!" "Yeah, just who did this?" She looked down. "My mum. Ill explain when we get to the hotel."

We got to the hotel and went straight to my room. Rye was lying in his bed watching Netflix. "Jack mate, you back?" "Yeah." I simply said. As we walked into his view he looked very confused to see Ella. "Ella what happened?" He said. She just shook her head. "Can you give us a minute?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure! Ill be in Andy's room." he said leaving. He gave Ella a quick hug and left.

She sat down on the bed and i sat next to her. "Jack, im so sorry. I've been lying to you. My mum never said i could see you yesterday. She doesn't know i went and doesn't know about you. She's an alcoholic. She's been one ever since my dad left. She hates me. She blames me for him leaving. I have to do everything. I cook, clean and do the shopping. Today, when i got back, she got mad because the house was a mess and told me i needed to tidy it but i told her she could do it. I've never stood up to her before and she got even more angry and hit me with one of her empty alcohol bottles. Im so sorry for springing this all on you. I just needed someone." She said crying her eyes out.

I didn't reply. Just hugged her so tightly. I need to tell her how i feel. I like her and i want to be there for her. Through all of this. If she was mine id never let anyone hurt her. I wanna be the one who dries her tears. I want her. She's all i can think about. "Ella, i don't know what to say. You've been through so much! I need to tell you something. I like you Ella maybe even love. I know we haven't known each other for very long but i need you to know. I want to be there for you, like no one else can. Ella, please, Will you be my girlfriend?"

That came out quicker than i expected. "No ones ever said anything like that to me. Of course i will." I pulled her into my arms again and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.