Twenty Eight

(A/N: i know Loren is the main dancer and she slays but in this she's backing dance)

Ella's POV:

We got to LA and it was beautiful! As soon as we got there we had to go to the dance studio so i could learn the dance. Harvey had been having dance lessons for his part for a while now but i had less than a day to learn my part. I grabbed my phone and saw that i had 73 messages and 47 missed calls from Jack. I didn't respond though. I just left them.

We got to the studio and there were quite a few people there who were learning the dance too. I guess they were backing dancers. I was told i was the main dancer which made me nervous. "Hey! Im Loren! Are you Ella?" I just nodded. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a different studio. "That studio is for the guys. This is for your part!"

Learning the dance didn't take too long to learn as it was quite easy but it was hard work and made me sweat. I hadn't heard the song either but from what I've heard so far its amazing. Loren is also so sweet and i feel like we will be great friends.

When rehearsal was over we went back to the hotel. I had a room to myself luckily. I had a quick shower and soon fell asleep because I was so tired.

Jack's POV:

Ive been ringing and ringing Ella but she hasnt been replying and im getting so worried. Harvey isnt replying either. "Dude, stop calling her! I know you miss her and want to know if shes okay but dont forget about time zones and and shes probably busy so try again later." Andy suggested. I nodded even though it killed me not speaking to her. I sat on my bed and spammed her with messages. She started reading them but didnt reply. Ive really messed up this time.

~X~

Sorry for the short chapter