Thirty Four

Ella's POV:

It's been 2 days since Blake kissed me and im still wonder if it was a good idea or not. He's coming over later. I checked my phone hoping i had a message from one of the boys back home but nothing. I miss them all like crazy. Why did i leave?

I dragged myself out of my bed and walked to the shower. I grabbed my phone and hit shuffle on a random Spotify playlist.

'You said wait outside your place while you were washing your hair,
But i didn't wanna come inside you seemed a little bit scared'

This was a good song. It was catchy AF. I grabbed my phone to see who it was by and thats when i saw. I was shocked. 'No No No - RoadTrip'. This made me miss them even more than i already did. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body and got out. I went to my wardrobe decided to wear some black ripped Jeans and Jacks hoodie. Yes, i still have Jacks hoodie and yes, it still smells like him. I shoved my hair into a messy bun and waited for Blake to arrive.

I soon got a knock on my door. "Guess who?" A strong American accent said. "Leonardo DiCaprio?" I replied sarcastically. "Better!" He said as he entered my room. I beg to differ. Leonardo DiCaprio is extremely good looking. Before I could say anything else, he kissed me. Again. This time i kissed back.

"Okay, sorry to break the kiss but i really need the toilet!" He said pulling away and heading to my bathroom. I sat back on my bed and there was another knock at my door. "Come in!" I shouted. When the person entered i was in complete and utter shock.

~×~
Who is it? Who is the mysterious person Ella is so shocked to see?...