Thirty Seven

Ella's POV:

I walked into Jacks room and saw his lifeless body lying in the hospital bed. I started crying almost instantly. Seeing him lying there, and it was all my fault. I had done this. I put him here because of a stupid mistake.

I sat down next to Jack and took his hand in mine. It was cold. "Jack, i know you cant hear me but i am truly, truly sorry. For everything I've done. Everything I've put you through. Its all my fault. You wouldn't be here, in this hospital bed, if it wasnt for me. This is all my fault. If I'd never gone to LA, if Andy had never added me into your group chat by accident, you wouldnt have met me and none of this would've happened. But i also wouldn't have met my best friends and the love of my life. I love you Jack Duff and im never gonna stop loving you! Im sorry Jack."

"He still loves you too." Andy says making me jump out of my skin. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked Andy as he walked closer and sat in the chair next to me. "Long enough. Look, none of this is your fault. Don't bla-" Andy says but i cut him off. "It is, you cant say it isn't. If you didn't add me into the group chat, Jack wouldn't be in this bed because you wouldn't have met me so you wouldn't have anyone my shitty life drama." I said balling my eyes out. Andy knew it was true, and so did the rest of the boys. "How could you even think that?" Andy says. "I don't know, because its true!" I stood up to leave when someone made me stop in my tracks. "Ella? Andy?" I light mumble said.

"I'll get a doctor!" Andy said leaving. "Jack, im so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happe-" I started. "Ella, i forgive you! But please, will you be my girlfriend again? I've missed you!" "Of course i will, Jack."

The doctor came in and made sure Jack was okay. The entire time we sat there with our hands locked together and neither of us was going to let go. I'd gotten the person i cared about most back. The doctor left and the rest of the boys came in. "Jack! You probably have so much energy after your long sleep! Lets go for a run!" Rye says sarcastically. We all start laughing and Mikey comes to sit next to me. "I see you and Jack are back together." I nodded and me and Jack locked eyes with each other.

We were all smiling like idiots. Our lives were finally getting back to normal and i was over the moon about it.

~×~

The end!

I really hope you liked this story as much as i did writing it! Im not gonna do a sequel because i don't know what would happen. Butttttttt i am going to do ONE MORE CHAPTER which will be ten years later!

See you on the flip side!

Samantha ❤