Thirty

Jack's POV:

Ella comes home today. She hasnt answered any of my messages or calls and we havent spoken since our argument four days ago. I've missed her so much. Its currently 7pm and they should be here any time now. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop to watch some youtube whilst i waited for them to arrive.

About twenty minutes later the door flew open and Blair walked in followed by Harvey. But there was no sign of Ella. "Hey man! How was LA? Did the video go okay?" Rye asked Harv as he pulled him into a hug. "Yeah, LA was sick! The video shoot was amazing too." He replied. "Harv, where's Ella?" i asked interrupting their conversation. "Didn't she tell you? She said she was gonna call you." I grabbed my phone to check. I'd had no missed or new calls from Ella. I was so confused. "She's staying in LA; she said she doesn't know when she'll be back either."

Ella's POV:

I didn't leave LA and i still haven't spoken to Jack. I messaged my auntie and asked if i could stay with her for a while as she lives in LA. I pulled up outside her house and got my bag out of the back of the uber. I thanked him and walked up to the front of her house. I knocked on the door and it soon flung open and i was greeted by a very smiley auntie Julie. "Ella! Its so good to see you! You've grown so much." She told me. She took my bag and lead me into the room i would be staying in. "We are having guests later but you can stay up here if you want to settle in first. They come over most days!" She chuckled and left.

About half an hour later, the door bell went. I heard my auntie rush to open it and soon heard people talking. I redid my hair and applied a little bit more makeup then went downstairs to investigate, leaving my phone upstairs to charge.

As i walked down the stairs i soon felt eyes looking at me. There was a women around 40, a man around the same age, a girl about 7 and someone else. He was tall and had blonde hair. He was on his phone so i couldn't see him properly. "Everyone, this is my niece, she's come to stay with me for a while." She explained. He soon looked up and wow! He was about my age and had bright blue eyes. Like they were bluer than the ocean. We caught eye contact and i soon felt nervous. I just waved. "Hello. I'm Jenny, this is my husband Neil, our daughter Mia and our son Blake." Jenny introduced them in her very American accent. "Hi. Im Ella." I said in an extremely british accent. "Youre from England?" Blake questioned almost immediately after i spoke. I nodded enthusiastically.

My auntie, his parents and his sister walked off, leaving us standing there awkwardly. "You can go upstairs if you want just no funny business!" My auntie said "Yeah! No sex! Im too young for grandchildren" Neil shouted. I was horrified and embarrased. I'd just met Blake. Plus i have a boyfriend. Well actually, i dont know whats going on between us.

We got upstairs and i checked my phone. 34 missed calls from Jack. I decided i should phone him back. He needs to know im okay. I called him and it didnt ring out long.

🍀 - Jack
👑 - Ella

🍀: Ella?
👑: Hey, Jack
🍀: Are you okay? Why did you stay in LA? Do you hate me that much? Im sorry if-
👑: Jack stop. Im fine. I stayed in LA because i wanted to see my auntie. I don't hate you, i never could and im sorry Jack. For everything. The argument. All the times I've cried. I love you so much but i don't think its going to work out.
🍀: wh-what do you mean?
👑: Jack i don't know when ill be back and i cant do a long distance relationship. Im so sorry. I love you and thank you for everything.

And with that, i hung up. I had lost the love of my life and it was all my fault.