Eighteen

Jacks POV:

Me and Brook got back to the flat and Blair was already there. "Hey Blair! Did you have a good flight? How was LA?" Brooklyn asked. "It was great! Where have you been?" He questioned. Brook and I looked at each other. "Blair, can we talk to you?" Brooklyn asked. Blair nodded.

The boys were all in the bedroom and Brook and i followed Blair into his room. "So?" Blair said sternly. "I found my birth mum and she has a daughter called Ella who is my dads daughter too!" Brooklyn said excitedly. "Really! That's great news!" "But my mum has cancer, and only has about a month left the doctors reckon..." He looked down at the floor and i rubbed his back. "Oh Brooklyn, im so sorry. If you need any time off, just let me know!" Blair comforted him. He nodded his head and hugged Blair. Brooklyn walked out and it was my turn to tell Blair about Ella.

"Blair, promise you wont be mad but i have girlfriend." He looked at me annoyed. "Who?" He replied bluntly. "Ella." "As in Brooklyn's new sister Ella?" "Yes but in my defence they didn't know they were siblings at the time! And Brooks okay with it!" "Fine, on one condition, she doesn't distract you from the band and that you're still going to be active on social media!" "Yeah, of course i will! I love the roadies!" Well, that was easier than i thought.

We all went back into the living room and i quickly text Ella to let her know how it went.

Me🍀: hey babe! I've just told Blair. He knows about your mum too (Brooklyn told him) and he's perfectly okay with it. And he's said Brook can have time off whenever he needs. I miss you gorgeous! See you soon, love you 😙❤

"So how did you find out about your mum and Ella?" Blair asked Brooklyn. We all looked at each other. "I added the wrong number to our group chat and we found out that way." Andy said. Blair just nodded and walked off. I was so glad the boys didn't say anything about her being here. Rye, Brooklyn and Blair are the only ones who know were dating. To be honest, i might as well tell Mikey and Andy. "Yo guys! Brook, Rye and Blair know so i might as well tell Andy and Mikey! Basically, me and Ella are a thing, okay! Night!" And with that i fell asleep.