Always~ r5 fanfic

Screams.

Shoving.

Chanting.

Singing.

R5.

This is all that goes through your head as you wait for an R5 concert to start. I'm dying to get inside. My mind is racing as I shift my weight from one foot to the other. I do that when I'm nervous. I plan on giving a certain blond bassist my number, not that he will use it but at least I'll know he has it.

I wring the strap on my messenger bag in my hands as I bit my lip, come on...open the doors... I thought as I tried not to get shoved over by even crazier fangirls, crazier than what you ask? Me.

Oh god you don't know who I am. Oops. My name is Emily smith, I'm 19, I have long black hair and piercing blue eyes and I've been and R5 family member since 2010 and proud of it! But the thing is is that I'm not a crazy one. I understand my chances are almost impossible to be with them or even be noticed and remembered. All those thoughts belong in fanfictions. I do get feels attacks over them and all that but I don't hate on anyone they may or may not be dating. If they're happy so am I.

Anyways. I was shaken from my thoughts by the usher up front calling for the VIPs. I raised my ticket up and started towards him, a blond girl in hooker heels tries to snatch it from me but as I pulled it away from her she fell from how high her heels were. I smirked and kept walking up.

I gave my ticket to the usher and he punched it before waving me through. I smiled and thanked him before heading in, I bought some merch quickly before lining up for pictures with the band. The signing was after the concert. I waited and waited until finally it was my turn. "Hey! What's your name?" Ross asked overly happy at the moment. "I'm Emily." I blushed slightly.

"So who's your favorite?" Rydel asked as they all waited for me to pick where to stand, I flushed that time and scooted towards Riker. "Oooohhhh a Riker girl! And she's cute too!" Ross shouted. Riker blushed as the photographer tapped his foot impatiently. "Okay okay, you get two pictures one serious and the other one being funny." Riker explained as I stood next to him.

"Serious first." Photographer shouted over the noise, I smiled and hugged Riker's side as the camera flashed. "Okay what do you want for your funny picture." Ratliff asked. "Um well you guys can do anything crazy and if you wouldn't mind Riker.. Maybe like a kiss on the cheek?" I said shyly, I'm not usually shy but he does that to me. "Sure, no problem." He said as we stood in our weird positions and Riker went to kiss my cheek. I turned my head and our lips connected as the camera flashed. Riker pulled away totally shocked.

I waved and turned tail to disappear into the crowd. I did it, I always dreamed and planed to do that but I never thought I'd have the guts to do it! I touched my lips where his had been, an electricity ran through them. I smiled and took a spot in front of Riker's mic.

I waited for the sound check to start. As the band walked on stage Riker's eyes immediately locked win mine, he smiled and looked at his feet before standing next to his siblings. The random questions went through the motions and then Riker said something. "Okay guys, everyone have a question ready. But don't raise your hand, just stand there, deadpan and I'll pick someone." He said into his mic, oh boy I hope he doesn't pic-. "You. What's your question?" He asked as he walked over to me. I scowled at him.

"Um, have you ever been kissed by a fan?" I asked with a smirk as he turned sheet white. "Once, yes but don't you guys go getting any ideas." He said to the crowd who erupted into screams.

The concert went on as all the ones I've seen on YouTube, Riker tossed me one of his picks. Afterwards I pulled out my poster I'd made of them when they were little, it was their Ready Set Rock album cover. "Oh this is awesome!" Ross said as I handed him the poster, I was the last person to get signed so everyone got up and crowded around the poster. "Thanks." I blushed.

"Oh it's you! I didn't recognize you without you blushing! You kissed Riker!" Ross announced, Riker and I both turned crimson. "Um yeah I did." I said quietly, everyone signed it and when it came to Riker I slipped him my number so the band wouldn't bug him about it. He winked at me before I turned away. As I was about to leave I turned back.

"Hey guys!" I called, everyone looked back down the table at me. I did the R5 finger heart before calling out. "Ready Set Rock!" They did the same and we all laughed as I left.

Best night ever...