Chapter 50 (whoo!)

After unpacking a little Rydel and I went downstairs to relax with everyone, but it seemed everyone had gone and taken naps as soon as they got home because downstairs was vaccant. So Rydel grabbed the keys, wrote a note to the boys and drove us to the mall for some ice cream.

Rydel and I sat outside this cute little ice cream and frozen yogurt store. I scooped some triple fudge chocolate into my spoon. A squeal emanated from the store across the way. A girl was kinda dancing around and squealing as her and her friend group of maybe ten ran over to us. "O-M-G! You're Rydel from R5!!!! And you're Emily!!! You're Riker's girlfriend!!!!" She squealed jumping up and down excitedly, her crazy curly brown hair flying in every direction. He friends bit their lips, obviously trying not to act like their friend by containing their excitement.

"Would you take a picture with us?" One of the girls asked as she waved her phone. "Sure! Here I'll take it." I offered, they looked a little disappointed. "Well we kinda wanted one with you too." She said awkwardly. "How about one of you guys and Rydel and one with me and you guys?" I suggested, they all squealed that time. Rydel and I stood up and the girls crowded around her as they all passed their phones to me. I took pictures with each phone then Rydel took pictures of me in the girls.

"Could you also sign our necklaces? And my phone case?" Another one asked, her head ducked so her hair covered her face. "Sure sweety." Rydel smiled, I smiled too as I signed all their phone cases and Rydel did the necklaces. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!" They all chorused at the same time before turning to leave.

Soon after that Rydel and I got up and walked through the mall. We got stopped a couple other times but otherwise got waves and smiles. My phone buzzed in my pocket from my twitter update. I was mentioned in a post. 'Met these lovely ladies at the mall and look at this! Someone liked it and put a ring on it! Riker must have proposed!" One of the girls posted a picture of my hand zoomed in on and she tagged all three of us. Another buzz told me she posted on Instagram too.

Suddenly my phone buzzed non-stop, I was forced to turn off my phone. I looked at Rydel and saw her as shocked as me. "We'll deal with it when we get home... It's not that bad yet." She said trying to stay calm. We walked past a weird looking teen store and saw a gossip show on inside. "This just trending through the R5 Family, Riker Lynch's rumored girlfriend spotted with engagement ring! Sad news for all those Riker girls, are those wedding bells I hear or the sound of shattering hearts and angry fans?" The host said before moving on to yet another crazy thing Miley Cyrus did.

"Home?" I chocked out of pure shock, Rydel nodded and we ran to the car.