Chapter 6 Clueless

Blake's Pov:

Rose, is excited that I am a vampire, Rose is excited that I am a vampire, is what keeps on repeating in my head, as I watch Rose jump up and down in her bed with joy. I have no idea what to say to that.

"Well, you could start off by telling me what vampires are like and oh! Oh! Do you bite humans? Moreover, do you drink blood? And, do..."

"Rose, calm down, I think you're too excited and energetic and I can only answer your questions one at a time, Okay?"

"Oh sorry, it's just I don't know if you know this, but I'm literally obsessed with vampire stories and the fact that I'm meeting one is absolutely amazing!" Rose said with glee.

This is not something I expected to happen I thought she would have screamed in horror or something, but how more wrong could, I be?

When she told me that she had a dream about me, I flipped and told her what I am and now she is excited to learn about my kind.

"Alright, I'll answer your questions now." I responded

"Vampires do not bite humans, only animals, but there are some, who try to, and yes we do drink blood, but we drink it from animals."

"Wow! Well are you guys really called vampires or is there another name?"

"Well, there is another name for our kind, we are usually called Umine."

"Really and why is that?"

"Well Rose, it's a long story."

"I have all day Blake, come on, please?" She gives me an adorable pout.

"Sorry Rose you need to rest and I think that is enough for one day." Rose pouts again and I was almost tempted to tell her, but I held back.

"This is so not fair!" she wines "But you better promise me that you will tell me once I feel better."

"Alright, I promise."

"Good, she say's and goes back to sleep."

Josh commands me in my head to mark her.

"Mark her!"

"No! Father said he doesn't know what would happen if we marked her and that it's dangerous."

"Well we will never know if we don't see what would happen," said Josh.

"And risk losing her? I don't think so."

"She doesn't know about the fact that I'm her mate, I can't do that to her, I want to mark her only if she wants me to, do you understand!?"

"Ugh! I wish I was in control again," Josh said.

"Sorry Josh, you know that is never going to happen."

"I know! I shut Josh up and then I was about to get up and leave, but before I even made a move I hear something that makes my stone heart beat a thousand times faster than before.

"No! No! Blake! Stop hurting her please she's an innocent child."

Rose, screams and turns her head left and right then she starts crying, she lets out a scream that makes me immediately shake her violently to wake her up.

"Wake up! Rose! Wake up"! Suddenly she jerks awake and sits down, then looks at me in horror and gasps she places both of her hands on her mouth.

"You're...you're a monster, get away from me!"

"No! Rose no! I'm not a Monster you were dreaming, it's not real and I'm your friend, not a monster please believe me."

"I ... I'm not dreaming am I really back in the real world?"