Chapter 10 King Of All Vampires

Rosalyn's POV:

"I am not apologizing to her again!" Exclaimed Blake.

"Fine, do not apologize; I will do it on your behalf, Christie I am-"

"I am sorry," Interrupted Blake.

"Rosalyn, please don't ever apologize for someone else."

"Huh, you were not going to apologize to her, so what was I supposed to do? Just stand here and do nothing."

"Yes, you should have done that."

"Oh for God's sake, you and your stupid pride."

"Hey, I don't have pride, only integrity." Blake said proudly. "Oh, please..."

"Okay, you two love birds need to stop bickering because we need to figure out something to do about this situation," said Sophie.

"Fine, I want you, Daniel and Ryan to go to my dad's house and ask him about anyone who might be opposed to Christy, and Sophie, look at Christina's thoughts to see if there might be some clues as to who did this."

I look at Blake in awe. It is as if he was born a leader. "And Rosalyn, I'm going to drop you off to your house," said Blake.

"Okay, but I have questions and I need answers to them."

"I know you do, no need to worry, I will answer them truthfully," said Blake.

"Okay, shoot, what's your first question? I'll answer them as I'm driving."

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean who am I?"

"Blake, you're not a normal vampire, you were born a natural leader, I can see it." I looked out the window. "Blake, I saw the way you were commanding Sophie, Denis and Ryan.

The way your voice was so kind and serious at the same time, it looked like as if you were not commanding them as your people, but as your friends. So, who are you?"

"You're right; I am a leader, well, a to-be-king. I am the king of all vampires around the city of London."

"I don't like commanding my friends to do things, so I ask as kindly as possible, just so that I don't feel guilty." He sighed. "I have no choice, since I am next in line for the throne."

I did not say anything; instead, I asked the next question. "What is dark mode?"

"Dark mode is something that happens to only me and it shouldn't have happened."

"It is the worst thing to feel, do you remember my dark side?"

"Who josh?"

"Yes him it's the vampire in me that got out of control, that's what dark mode is, when my dark side completely takes control of me and I can't do anything about it."

"Let him out, I want to talk to him."

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to know why he would do such a thing."

"Rose, it's not his fault, he is called the dark side for a reason, he is evil and every human or vampire has an evil side.

The difference between vampires and humans is that humans have an evil side deep within them self's that they willingly use for either revenge or just to be plain rude.

However, our dark side is more than that, they are ferocious and hard to maintain, and our dark mode only comes out when we have to have it out.

For example, to win a war we have to fight or when we are in danger, we let it out. But, some vampires have taught themselves to fight and so they rarely need to let their dark mode out."