Chapter 13 Escape part 2

Blake's POV:

Ivy and ferns grew through the crevices of the old dirty path, which led directly to the colossal structure.

The mansion loomed proudly behind creaky iron gates, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned in crimson, swaying gently to spring wind.

At its threshold, stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic, as it resonated in the surrounding silence.

"We're here," said Denis.

"By the way, what is our plan? You didn't tell us," said Sophie.

"Yeah, why are we here, without a plan?" Asked Ryan.

"I have a plan; I just wanted to make sure we were at the right place before I told you.

So listen up, first Ryan and Sophie will scan the area to see if there are more than one person that we have to fend off.

Then Denis and I will enter the mansion through the open window, only once Sophie and Ryan has given us the clear to enter.

Once we are inside, me and Denis will search for Rose in each room as soon as possible."

"What if we get caught?" Asked Ryan.

"Then we will have to protect ourselves."

"How will we find Rose? It could take us hours, since it is a mansion after all," said Sophie.

"Because I have my own type of power, do you not remember?" I said.

"What the connection power?" Said Ryan.

"But, if we use that then, you will have to let your dark side come out," Said Denis.

"I know, but Josh's connection to Rose is strong, which can only mean one thing. In addition, it is that he will be able to sense where she is without the mark.

Moreover, I cannot do that, not without the mark. Only he can, so I have no choice."

That is enough talking Sophie and Ryan get out of the car and search for anyone that we may have to deal with. In addition, if you find trouble call me."

Both Ryan and Sophie leave. While they are out, I mind linked Josh.

"Nice to hear you speaking to me for once," said Josh.

"Cut the crap, I have to tell you something very important. So do me a favour and shut your mouth."

"Bloody hell, you are so grouchy today."

I hissed, "I am warning you Josh, shut the hell up!"

"All right! I will shut up."

"You know that Rose was kidnapped, right?"

"Yes, I do, and I am guessing you found her?"

"Yes, I did, but I only found her because of your stupid connection power."

"Huh, my power found her."

"I just said that." Irritated with Josh, I continued to speak.

"I need you to take control and find her."

"Wow, this is the first time you have ever asked me to use the same power that took you out of control, and into dark mode."

"Are you sure you want to do this? I might go dark mode on Rose. Moreover, I really do not want to hurt her."

"I know you do not want to hurt her, but what choice do we have?"

"Fine, since we have no choice, I will do it, but I am warning you, I could go dark mode."