Chapter 20 Truth hurts

Question of the day:
What is your favourite movie?
Mine is city if bones.

Rosalyn's POV:

I am such a fool why am I trying this by myself again oh yeah because I want to get better at shielding and the sooner I learn it the sooner I can stop anyone from entering my head.

I inhale out okay I am ready to begin to build the wall.

Systematically I form a wall that is  almost a full circle, but all of the sudden I lose concentration when someone slams a door shut.

My head trembles and the wall crashes sending me flying flat on my face. OW! My head it feels like it is about to explode.

I shake my head right and left vigorously. Ahhh this pain its unbearable my head feels as it is being stabbed continuously.

I feel my eyelids close and I almost give in when my bedroom slams open and stands in the doorway is my mate.

He rushes towards me and hugs me close to his chest. I try to bring my arms up, but I feel so weak so I let them drop to my sides.

"Rose, what you have you done to yourself?"

"Are you okay?"

I was about to reply no, but my head feels fine all of the sudden.

"Well I was, but when you came and hugged me, I am not in pain anymore whats going on?"

"Mates Rose I can heal you just by hugging you towards my heart it makes your heart beat and mine becoming one to recover the other that is hurt."

"Okay..."

"How did you know I was in trouble?"

"I could feel your pain and you scared the hell out of me do not ever do the shield training bye yourself ever again. Did Becky and Sophie not tell you to train with them only?"

"Let me get up first."

"All right."

Once we both sat down on my bed. I explained my answer.

"They did and I promised Sophie to not train by myself, but I could not help it I really wanted to get the hang of the shield as quickly as possible so that at least my head can be protected."

"I am not as strong as you Blake and I wanted one part of me to have an advantage over our enemies. I do not want anyone one in my head where they can manipulate me and hurt me so I trained by myself to get the shield."

"I am sorry Rose I didn't want you to feel as if you are weak because you are not. You are the strongest person I know."

I look up at Blake and I feel as though his hiding something as if his saying this only because he feels sympathy for me.

"Blake what are you hiding? I can feel that your hiding something."

"What I am not hiding anything, what makes you think that , I am hiding something why would I even dare?"

I narrow my eyes "spill!"

He gulps and looks away from my narrowed eyes "fine err you are stronger then you think you are..."

"Because you are a half umine.

And, the fact that you are finding shield so hard is probably because you do not have your dark side."

Mortified I leap away from Blake.

"Tell me this is a lie!"

Blake looks at me in sadness.