Chapter 25 Unexpected

Rosalyn's POV:

Lily lets go of the hug and looks at Josh in happiness.

"Really, you both love me?"

"Of course we do."

"Wait a minute, since when did Blake love me and why has he never said it. Maybe he thought I did not love him back. Hmm, yeah, I think that is it.

"Well then, that's great, you have just made my day Josh, I am going to go now and let Rose enjoy her day with the both of you, and I think you should go back too."

"Okay, just one thing I have to do."

Josh kisses the top of Lily's (my) forehead. It is then that I am transported back to my own body.

I blink rapidly and then I look at Josh to see him blinking fast too and I realise that it is Blake.

"Blake is that you?"

"Yes."

"Well, err, that was something, do you want to go play the games now?" I awkwardly ask.

"Yeah sure."

"Great." I grab Blake's hand and take him to one of the games.

We walk towards the arrowhead game. The aim of the game is to pop all the balloons before the time runs out using a pin.

I quickly finish my ice cream, and then I ask Blake if I can play.

"Blake, can I play this game?"

"Sure, you go first, and then I will try it."

I ask the sales person for a pin. I have 20 seconds to pop all one hundred and fifty balloons.

The manger of the game who is horribly ugly compared to Blake counts "one, two, three go."

As soon as I hear go, I try to pop all the balloons as fast as possible.

When I pop the final balloon, the manager says. "Stop the time has run out you have lost the game."

I snap my head towards the rude old manger and Blake does too.

"What do you mean I lost; I won since I popped the last balloon before the time run out."

"Yes, she did and I saw it too," said Blake.

"No, she did not, so move over so the next person can play the game."

"Fine! I still haven't played so let me play then we will move out of the line," said Blake.

"All right, but do not get angry with me if you lose," said the manger.

"Oh, that will not be a problem because I WILL WIN," emphasised Blake.

The game owner blows up more balloons and then starts the timer.

I watch as Blake pops every single balloon within ten seconds.

"Look at that mister, looks like I win and with time to spare," snickers Blake.

"May I get the prize now or do you still think I lost?"

"Err, yeah, sure, what stuffed toy would you like?"

Blake turns his head towards to me "Babe, which one would you like?"

Hmm, he is calling me babe, well, that is a first.

"I want the stuffed teddy bear."

"Okay, here it is miss."

"Thank you."