Chapter 7 Revealed

Blake's POV:

This week of school was terrible; I could not answer any of the questions that Rose asked about my kind because I just could not let her find out that, we were mates.

I was not ready to be broken again, so I avoided her at all cost because I knew that if I were even 30cm away from her, I would tell her everything.

Today is Friday, which means that after today I will be able to go home and once again avoid answering Rose's questions.

Today I am wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and black converse. I opened my locker, got some books out, put my books in my red backpack and then walked to my first class.

As I entered my history class, I took a seat in the first row. When I place my book and pencil case on the desk, Rose enters the classroom and sits next to me.

I tune in to her thoughts and hear, "Alright Rose, you can do it, tell him that he is being a jerk and that he is annoying the hell out of me by not answering any of my questions."

"How I am a jerk?" I asked Rose.

Confused Rose said, "Huh what are you talking about, I didn't say anything to you."

"That's correct, you didn't say anything out loud, but you said something in your head, I can hear your thoughts."

"You can what? Oh yeah, you can hear my thoughts, isn't that just brilliant?" She said sarcastically.

"You can't just listen to my thoughts and keep everything from me Blake, it isn't fair.

I have the right to have my private thoughts being kept to myself and know what you can do, along with having the right to know about your kind since I am your friend.

However, if you do not want me to know anything, then just at least tell me this, why do you hate me so much?

That you go to an extent of avoiding me and acting like as if I do not exist."

*huff* "Listen Rose, I have my reasons as to why I have not been answering any of your questions and avoiding you, but I just can't tell you right now and I do not hate you at all."

"That is what you keep on saying, but it's not reassuring me that you do not hate me and you have said that before and I quote " you have your reasons", however, when am I going to know your reasons? When Blake? Will you tell me in a month or a year?"

"I will tell you when I am ready." I said through gritted teeth.

"Whatever, I'm not bothered to wait for whenever you are ready, I want answers now!" I glared at Rose.

"Too bad because I'm not going to explain my reasons."

"Fine! Then I will leave, I do not need to stay here any longer since our conversation is over. Goodbye, and don't expect me to talk to you again."

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I am going to sit somewhere else." She gets up to leave, but I grab her arm.

"Stop!" I shouted. "Listen I will tell you." She narrows her eyes.

"Really, are you going to?" Rose fixed her eyes on me.

"You're just saying that so that I will sit down next to you."

"I mean it Rose, sit down and I will tell you my reasons for avoiding you and not answering your questions." Mr. Clark suddenly walks in and tells the class to be quiet, but I ignore him.

"Well, I do not know where to start," I said.

"Shush! Mr. Clark is coming towards us, you need talk quietly."