Chapter 16 Safety First

Question of the update...

What is your favourite type of food?

Mine is Pizza!

Blake's POV:

When I saw Rose, I just knew she had to leave, since I was fighting a group of stupid umines who used their powers in front of humans. They got vexed when I told them off, then they all circled me. The fight had begun...

"You guys are really trying to fight me? You all are brave, in some foolish way," I said.
They all scoffed at me and said I couldn't withstand their power all at once.
"Well, I won't need to, you all are right where I want you!"

"Really? We have you stuck in the middle of us, so no escape." One of them shouted out.
They all attacked me at once and all I had to do was duck down and they all hit each other, knocking them down to the floor, except one who dodged it.

"You are the lucky one, you dodged it, upon all of you fools, there is one who uses their brain. Well, it's time to go prison." I said to that boy. He got scared and was about to run away, but I captured him before he could go anywhere. I then found Sophie, Denis and Ryan to take the idiots to my father for their punishment and then I set out to look for Rose. 

Rosalyn's POV:

"Rose, thank goodness, you are safe," exclaimed Blake.

"What happened out there?"

"A bunch of fools used their powers in front of humans, exposing us. So when I scolded them, they tried to attack me and, well, you know the rest."

"What are you going to do about you being exposed?"

"I wiped the humans' memory."

"Oh, well where are the others?"

"They have taken the idiots to my father for punishments."

"Are you hurt?"

"Just a few scratches, don't worry about me, I will be fine."

"You sure, do you want me to help you put some plasters on your wound's?"

"Sure, I have a first aid kit in my car, you can help me do it there."

"Okay, let's go then and get you all cleaned up."

*A few minutes later*

"That is the last wound, how do you feel now?"

"I feel great, thanks to you," he grin's.

I giggle "Awesome, why don't we go out to a restaurant with the rest of the gang to celebrate our victory."

"Our victory?" He raises his right eyebrow in question.

"It is our victory because those idiots did not get away with exposing umines and anyways, I want us to go out for once, is that too much to ask for?" I pout.

He laughs, "Where would you like to go?"

"Hmm... NANDOS!"

"Alright then, Nandos it is, I'll call Sophie, Ryan and Denis and tell them to meet us there. How about it?"

"Great, let's go!"

******

Thirty minutes later we arrived at Nandos and we patiently wait for everyone to come.

As I see Sophie, Ryan and Denis approach Blake and me. I urge Blake to look up and greet our friends. Sophie sits next to Ryan, and Denis sits on the far end next to Blake.