Chapter 8 Difficult

Rosalyn's POV:

After, having a shower, I put on a blue top and navy blue jean to heat up my skin from the cold shower.

I put on a choker, put my hair up on a ponytail, slid my black jacket on and walk downstairs to have breakfast.

I ate my food in the heavy silence. The text I received from Ibrahim reminds me of my awful past.

"Hey, it's me, Ibrahim, could we talk it's about Christie?"
Christy? oh no this must be serious since he wants to talk about Christy.

"Sure where?"

"Come to the cafe near your house, the Bella vista."

I sent a reply "I'll be there in ten minutes." The pounding of heavy rainfalls tells me to bring an umbrella. I grab an umbrella from the storage room and walk to the front door.

*Knock! Knock!* "Who could that be?"

Blake, Ryan and Sophie smiles up me even though they are in the rain. The weather matched my mood so well that I thought that I was the rain pouring my sorrows to the people who were peaceful.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Could we come in first?" said Sophie.

"Yes, come inside before you all get soaked." They obeyed and one by one came inside. They took their coats of and hanged them in the coat rack next to the door.

"Visitors what a surprise." my mother said from the top of the stairs.

"We are sorry to have just come out of nowhere, but our car broke down and you were in the neighbourhood, so we thought that maybe we could stay here till the rain calms down and we get someone to fix our car," said Sophie to my mum.

My mum walked down the stairs and said, "That's alright dear, you and your friends can stay here as long as you need to.

How about I make some warm hot chocolate for you all?"

"We would love that," said Blake to my mum.

"Sorry everyone, but I've got to go somewhere, so I will see you later." I turned around to leave, but my mum shouted, "Where do you think you're going Missy? Your friends are here, so be a good girl and entertain them."

"Sorry mum, I have to go."

"If you dare leave, you will be grounded." I snap my head towards my mother.

"Mum, I am meeting Ibrahim, is that so bad that I have to be grounded?" She went still.

"Oh sweetie, I am so sorry, please go."

"Thank you." I said to mum.

"Wait, who is Ibrahim ?" Asked Blake.

"Not now Blake, I am running late, I'll tell you who he is another time."

"No, wait, I am coming with you." I walk towards Blake.

"Listen I need you to leave me alone, if you really want to know whom Ibrahim is, then fine, he's my friend, now shut the hell up and do not even try to follow me, trust me I will know." I turn around and on my way out, I slam the door shut.

I walk inside the cafe and spotted Ibrahim sipping a cup of tea in a chair in the middle of the cafe.

He looked like he always did black hair, brown eyes, a grey hoodie and trousers is what he would always wear.

I guess his wardrobe has not changed. I sit down in a chair in front of him.

"Hey Ibrahim."

"Rose, you're here, what took you so long?" I replied by saying, "Family problems," which was half of the truth, but he does not need to know that.