Epilogue Part 2

Rosalyn's POV:

I am currently in one of Blake's guest bedroom, putting on a long red burgundy, chiffon lace dress. The halter neckline ends up in a fitted waist to adapt to my figure. I place my hair in an elegant bun then I leave two strands out in front my face for design. I put on some light makeup.

I put on some silver earrings and silver heels to compliment my dress.

Knock. Knock!

"Come in!"

"Are you-?"

"Wow, you look beautiful I suddenly don't want you to go to the ceremony."

"Why?"

"Because too many people would look at you in ways only I should." Just as he said that his pupils darkened.

"Ha! Ha! There is nothing to worry about Blake even if they looked my way I am sure they wouldn't approach me, knowing you they would be too afraid to even take a glance at me."

Blake takes small steps towards and hold me in a tight hug.

"My astounding Queen your breath taking, I don't think I can concentrate on the ceremony if you walk in this. Mind if I change your dress choice," he said with a cheeky yet innocent smile."

"No this dress is perfect, there is no way I am changing it."

He sigh, "I thought you might say something like that. Oh, well I guess I will have to endure your beauty for just a little bit."

"Good because it's better than your plain old black tuxedo."

"Precisely why I do not want you going out in that, but we do have to get going so like I said I will ignore your beautiful self."

"Great than shall we, get going I am sure everyone is very impatient considering you are late to your own coronation."

"Well, I got the chance to spend some quality time with you, so I could not resist a date before we went to the ceremony and anyways you loved the cupcakes and our talks."

"True I did like the date I thought it was very considerate of you to have a few hours talking to me about your new role and munch on a few cupcakes while we are at it. But, we do have to be somewhere so come on Blake stop stalling get us there already."

"I could of transported us there any time, but I prefer taking the car so come on let's go."

What! Why are we taking the car? Blake transport us there now, we are already half an hour late and my family are already there."

"I told you I prefer to drive."

"Blake! Do you still value our special moments of when we talk to each other about our problems and our life."

"Of course I do."

"Than if you don't transport us there right now, be prepared to say bye, bye to any dates."

"Okay, okay give me your hands I will transport us there immediately."

"Good boy!"

I'm not a dog Rose you could off praised me with a kiss instead-

I scowl in response.

"Okay, don't get mad love, I will take the good boy as a praise instead, and I don't need any kisses."

Blake transports us to the ceremony.

Blake's coronation is at his mansion. The ballroom is decorated with midnight blue and gold balloons and streamers. There are several white clothed circled tables with black chairs.