Chapter 9 Confused

"The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so of them."

- Lois McMaster Bujold

*****

Rosalyn's POV:

I laid flat on top of my bed, trying to figure out what happened today. I still cannot figure out how things went from good too bad with Blake. My thoughts are all on him.

I seem to go around in circles every time I try to figure him out. *Knock! Knock!* "Can I come in?" Asked Sophie.

"Yes you can come in" Sophie entered and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, are you alright? You look worn out," said Sophie.

I sit up "I'm fine Sophie."

"Are you sure? I know this must be really hard for you to deal with, without anyone's support, so I am here to help, even if you push me away, I will keep coming back."

"How do you know me so well? We've only known each other for a few weeks." She shrugs in reply.

"I just understand and I get you."

Anyways, Blake asked me to tell you that if you want to come with us to Christy's house to give her what she deserves, then you can." My face lit up.

"Really? What are we waiting for then? Come on let's go!" I drag Sophie downstairs.

"Alright, calm down Rose I am coming. Jeez you're so impatient," said Sophie.

I find the boys playing with my brother on the Xbox 360.

"Hey! All of you get up except you Ibrahim and you Ethan. We need to go somewhere right now and if we don't, you will be sorry you didn't listen to my warning."

"Where are you going?" Asked Ethan.

"We are going to a friend's house and you and Ibrahim can't come because she doesn't know anyone of you and is very sensitive and new people will only frighten her and I really need to talk to her."

"That's cool, but come back before it's ten or I will hunt you down."

"And, I'll help," said Ibrahim.

"Fine, whatever."

"Blake, get your pretty ass up here and drag these idiots to my car right now!" Blake snaps his head from the game, looks up at me, and smirks.

"You think my ass is pretty," he said in amusement. Everyone bursts out in laughter and I give Blake my best glare.

"No, I do not think that you have a pretty ass, Idiot. What would I know about your ass, I don't go around looking at your stupid ass."

"Sure, you don't," said Blake.

My face heats up "That's it if you do not get up and get these lazy boys and Sophie out of here I'll through a tantrum."

"Really? Now wouldn't that be pretty?" Blake Asked.

"Blake get up now!" I hiss.

"Alright, I'm up, come on boys and girl, get up and go to Rose's car before she goes insane." I huffed back at him, stormed out the room and sat in my car. *We drove off*

"Christy, open the door now! Or I will break it open!" Shouted Blake.

"Better do as he says Christy babe or he is going to go crazy," Ryan said.

"Do you realise that she isn't here?" I said.

"Shoot did I say that out loud?" Asked Ryan.

Ryan, tell that damn girl to get out here or I will kill her," said Blake.