Chapter 23 Welcome Dark Side

Blake's POV:

I tap into Ethan's thoughts.

"For heaven's sake I can't let this guy date my sister, it was bad enough that he was a vampire and now he is her mate and all though mates protect each other that does not mean he will not hurt her.

For all I know he could be a player, vampire or not boys are boys and they are all the same when it comes to girls.

They treat girls like they are toys and once they are done with them they throw them out like trash.

I knew something was up with this person and with his stupid Ferrari shit like seriously where did he get it from did he steal it or something, knowing him he probably did.

I inwardly chuckle at Ethan's jealousy of my car.

I tap out of Ethan's thoughts and turn my head towards him.

"Hey Ethan, so it seems that you hold a grudge against me. Care to explain why?"

"No!"

"Well then, I will just tell you what I assume your grudge is. I think that you view me as some type of person who plays with girls feelings, but I can assure you that I am not that type of person and I will never be that person. I really do love Rose and I care for her on a level I never knew existed.

Especially with the mark now in place. I can feel what she feels, I am happy when she is happy, I am sad when she is sad and I am in pain when she is in pain and I will do anything to help her with her pain, sadness and anger."

I sighed, "I do not know how to show you that I do care for Rose and that I am not the type of person to play with her feelings ever.

All I can do is tell you how I really feel."

Ethan sighs, "I get it man, I do, I am just protective of her since I have been heartbroken many times and I do not want her to go through that too.

I can see that you do love Rose and you do care for her, I just do not want to accept it. However, you were honest, I believe you, but that doesn't mean you can date her.

"You're never going to trust me are you?"

"No!"

"Okay, how about this if I ever hurt Rose within a month that we date then you can tell me to get lost or try to hurt me though I doubt you could ever touch me, but I would let you try."

"So your proposing that I let you date my sister for one month and if you do anything reckless to hurt her. I can then pull Rose back out of your hands and to my safe hold."

"Yes, that is what I am purposing."

"Alright I agree. However, there is one thing, the hell did you get that car from?"

I chuckled, "My parents gave it to me for my birthday and no I did not steal it."

"Oh, well, it is one nice car."

"If you like it so much, I can get you one as a gift for letting me date your sister."

"Seriously dude, you will get ME a FERRARI?

"Yes, you."

"No way, this is the best day of my life; I'm getting a Ferrari! I have no objections to your relationship with Rose anymore."

"Okay, I am joking I do have some objections, but not as much as I did before."

Well if I knew that all it took was for him to have a Ferrari to get him to let me date Rose, then I would have bought him one ages ago.