Chapter 29 War On Love

Blake's POV:

When we arrive at Lorcan's mansion, my friends and I and my friends are automatically let into the castle without any test. That alone makes me feel suspicious. As I enter the grand marbled living room, with bright red sofas and a flat screen TV in the center of the room.

King Lorcan stands tall in the center of the room. He is wearing normal attire as a king is supposed to wear. My friends and I walk cautiously and they take a seat. However, I stand still at the door. I cross my arms and the king looks at me with one of his eyebrows raised up.

"Why we are here without a test king Lorcan?"

"Because I have been expecting you."

I knew it he is the one who is behind everything.

I ready my stance and all my friends follow suit.

"There is no need to fight boys I am only here to give you information, something that concerns your mate's life Blake."

"What do you mean? Do you have my mate hostage? Because I"- I am cut off before I could say anything else.

"No Blake I do not have your mate held hostage, but I know someone who has her and she is probably almost dead so I suggest you calm down and listen to me."

"Your father has your mate locked up in your home."

"WHAT my father! How can that be possible, I had my suspicions that he was behind everything, but I did not think that my father would actually be the one behind all this. What does he want with my mate? And, why does he care about her so much?"

"You are asking way too many unnecessary questions."

"But-

"No, I will explain to you what is going on, but I can't answer all your questions because I do not know the answer to them, but I can tell you what I saw in my vision."

"Okay, so what did you see?" Asked Denis.

"I saw your father luring your mate Blake to his house and then he intended to kill her as soon as she made it to the prison. Now I do not know if he managed to kill her, but I did see Sophie and Becky there and I saw one of them die. But, I do not know who as I only saw very few glimpses as my power is not that strong at the moment I didn't see all the details."

"I know for a fact that my mate is not dead because I would of- suddenly my heart clenches in agony I can feel a knife almost pierce my heart. "Our mate is in danger," screamed Josh in my head.

I struggle to stand straight as my knees wobble I fall on my knees and I clench my fists. No! Rose cannot die not after everything we have gone through and especially after that argument. I cannot let her go. I hiss.

"King Lorcan since you knew this was going to happen I am presuming that you have an army ready to fight by my side, as I know my father prepared one in case I came to stop him.

"I beg you Lorcan lend me your army."

"Of course I will lend you my army, but I can only lend you half as I need the other for some other battle.

That is fine, I know exactly who to ask for another half of an army to serve me.

"Oh, you do?"

"Yes it is king Adrien."

I finally understand why Adrien said he would help me, he knew this was going to happen and so prepared for it, smart person I praise him for his help.

I send a mind link to Adrien "Adrien send the army towards my father's house I know you have the army ready and I am forever grateful for your help."