INTRO

*important*

Are you ready to read the story of another member of Awesome Five?

It had been years since the events of Maybe Tomorrow & Summer Detour. Friendships were built. Relationships were strengthened. How are the characters doing now?

All This Time is a companion story to Maybe Tomorrow & Summer Detour, featuring Kino as the main character.
Let's travel back to the time we knew Kino as the protective brother, a loyal friend and a loving boyfriendㅡto the time he had gone to college and witnessed his relationship with Eunbin slowly falling apart.

Now that Kino and his friends have graduated from college, how would their lives turn and change? Would more relationships be broken? Would their friendship remain strong?

Please join the characters of Maybe Tomorrow & Summer Detour once again to their journey in the real adult life!~~

• • •

Hi guys!! I've returned with a third book of this Pentagon series. The writing style will be the as the one in Maybe Tomorrow, so you will get many point-of-view again!

Let's have a quick heads-up:
• Pentagon members have graduated from college.

• Basically, Kele & Wooseok have been together for FIVEEE long years! Hyunjoo & Hongseok for THREE years (like in the epilogue of Summer Detour).

That's all guys! Hope you enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the first two books! :D

• • •

All rights reserved.
Please do not steal or copy my hard work.

Published:
2018.09.02

Ended:
2019.02.12

• • •

『 ALL THIS TIME 』
b o o k t h r e e