Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Coincidences
_______________

"Yah! Nooo! It feels too... sexy!" Yeeun complained about the dance step Kino was teaching her for the ending of their dance.

He laughed. "Come on, it'll give us a win. I'm sure you can do it."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Seriously, why am I doing this for you?" She asked looking at him through the mirror.

Kino hugged her from the back. "Because you, Jang Yeeun, are so in love with Kang Kino."

"And you're being cocky about it."

He laughed once again. "Come on, now. Bring out that sexiness." He said with a mischievous grin.

She widened her eyes at him. "Shut up! Your friends will hear you."

"I'll shut up, if you try."

She sighed. "Fine."

He held her waist, positioning her in front of him. "One, two, three..." Yeeun reluctantly swayed her hips side to side, her arms wrapped around herself. She was blushing the whole time. "Aaaand turn," Kino said. She turned and they faced each other. "Chin." He said. She touched his chin, stepping back and then the ending was where he pulls her close and she wraps her arms around his neck, and then they face the audienceㅡin this case, the mirror. "Whoa! Whoa!" Kino exclaimed excitedly. "That was good!"

"Wasn't that too much?"

"No, no! You're amazing." He said grinning playfully.

She pushed him away, catching her breath and smiling. "Stop that look on your face."

"What?" He asked sitting beside her.

"Just stop it."

"I'm sorry, Yeeun-ssi. I can't help it."

They leaned against the wall. Music off. They could hear Yuto and Wooseok playing videogames in the living room.

"How do you feel?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Tired and accomplished?" She replied grinning.

He took her hand and said, "Exactly."

"What?"

"I just want you to know how it really feels like to dance. You know, it's tiringㅡbut at the end of the day, you've accomplished something; whether it's a new step or just getting better at each step everytime. Dancing always feels like a never ending accomplishment." As he spoke, Yeeun could feel his love for what he does.

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Or maybe a never-ending discovery of what you can do with nothing but your body and mind."

"Exactly! God. That's what I love about dancing. You just make up a few moves and it turns into something amazing."

"Like my chicken dance?"

"Even your chicken dance." He said with a chuckle.

She looked up at him. "Can you be honest?"