Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Let's Begin Again
____________________

Kino was whistling as he made his way back home with a plastic bag of groceries. He tossed his backpack on the couch and took out everything he bought in the kitchen.

But the thing is, he doesn't know how to make cookies. He grinned. But his sister knows.

He made his way to Kele's room. "Kele!" He called and opened her door only to find her and Wooseok kissing. Kino rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on!"

They separated immediately. "What the hell? Our parents taught us how to knock!" Kele scowled, blushing deep red.

"Jeez. I called your name!"

"I didn't hear it!"

"Sure, you didn't." He said and turned to his friend. "Yah, Wooseok-ah, please go home. I know you are both spending as much time as possible together butㅡI need my sister right now."

Wooseok grinned. "'Kay." He turned to Kele and kissed her forehead. "I'll see you later."

"Good." Kino said.

As Wooseok left, Kele raised an eyebrow at him. "Why didn't you just buy cookies earlier?"

"I wanna make them... personally."

"And that's because?"

Kino felt himself blush this time. "Yeeun. I... remembered she gave me cookies back then. I... wanna make some for her, too."

Kele slowly smiled. "Oh, okay. Come on, let's bake your way to Yeeun's heart."

Kino chuckled and followed his sister to the kitchen.

He was mixing sugar, butter, vanilla and egg in a bowl like his sister said when he asked, "So, what else does Yeeun like?"

"How are you so sure she likes cookies?" Kele asked.

Kino stopped mixing. "Wait, she doesn't?"

His sister smirked. "She likes them. Not like Pringles though. She goes nuts for Pringles."

"How do we make Pringles?"

She rolled her eyes. "Ask the Pringles factory?"

"Then why did she bake cookies back then?"

"If I remember well enough, she might have asked me what you like. I said cookies and cupcakesㅡand Pringles."

Kino continued mixing. "Uh... so, you knew, huh?"

Kele ate a spoonful of cookie dough. "Of course, you dumbass. We are best friends. Not only thatㅡwe are girls. We basically tell each other about our crushes when we have them."

"Then, why didn't you tell me?"

"Are you crazy? You were so into Eunbin. Would you have cared?"

Kino shrugged. "You have a point."

There was silence between them and he wanted to ask her something else but he couldn't bring himself to. Kele sighed. "You wanna know how much she liked you back then?"