Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Ruins
___________

Yeeun couldn't hear what was Kihyun saying anymore. Shinwon and Seunghee seemed to be fighting again. And then Kino approached and suddenly, he and Shinwon were arguing. Seunghee ran away from them.

She doesn't have a good feeling about it this time. She got up and apologized to Kihyun. "Sorry, I have to go after Seunghee."

"Oh, sure. I understand." He said.

She gave him a tight smile before leaving.

She ran back to the B&B, to Seunghee's room and found her stuffing her bag with her things. "Hey, hey, what's going on?" She asked her.

"I'm going home." Seunghee replied, voice trembling.

Yeeun sat on the bed and held her friend's arm. "It's bad this time, right?"

"It's always bad. This is worse." She said, stopping to wipe her tears away. She shook her head and swallowed. "Can you help me get a ticket back home?"

Yeeun nodded quietly. "I'm... leaving with you."

"No, you can't. You should finish the roadtrip."

She shook her head and looked into her friend's sad eyes. "I can't stay here any longer either."

They hugged each other tightly.

🚙🚙🚙

Wooseok kept on splashing Kele but once he finally stopped, her eyes caught sight of two people fighting in the distance. She squinted her eyes and then they widened in realization. "Holy shitㅡis that Shinwon and Kino?" She immediately swam to the shore.

"What the heck!" Yuto muttered, following her and then the rest of them did.

When they got there, Kino was blowing a punch on Shinwon's face. Hongseok ran, putting himself between the two guys. "Whoa, whoa, what's going on?" He asked.

"What is wrong with you!" Shinwon yelled.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?"

"What do you care! She's not your girlfriend anymoreㅡ"

Kino was about to blow another punch when Wooseok wrapped his arms around him so that he couldn't move. "Hey, guys, what the hell is this? We're all friends here!"

"I don't have a friend like him." Kino said in a lethal calm, glaring at Shinwon before walking away from them all.

Kele looked at Shinwon whose lip was bleeding. "Are you alright?" She asked softly.

Shinwon had never looked so miserable. "Go check on Seunghee, please." He said quietly.

Kele and Hyunjoo left the boys. Kino was nowhere to be found. When they got to the B&B, Seunghee and Yeeun were hugging each other, tears in their eyes.

"Are we late for the group hug?" She asked them. They smiled despite the tears. And then Seunghee told them what happened and that she's going home. Yeeun was leaving with her.