(22) Just For Today [m]

🐾 

I WAS STARING AT the front door of my apartment, afraid to knock since I knew that Hunter was waiting. I wasn't ready for what he was about to say to me, but at the same time, I didn't know what I'd do if I see him, especially when I'm not going to be able to see him for a week because of his suspension.

     "Fuck it", I finally say, lifting my hand and knocking on the door.

     The door quickly opens just after a couple of knocks. Hunter stood in front of me, panting heavily like he ran his way here when he heard me. The two of us just stare at each other in silence. His cold blue eyes were covered in red, obviously because he was crying the entire time.

     We didn't say a thing, or rather, we couldn't say anything. We just stood there like we were afraid of each other. But when we heard the elevator sound from the lobby, Hunter finally grabs my arm and pulls me inside.

     He slams the door shut and suddenly pushes me against the wall. He leans close, and without any hesitation, he presses his lips on mine, aggressively kissing me like this was his first time. He pushes his tongue in, but I didn't push him away. As much as he wanted this, I wanted it too. I wanted him to take my confusion and my pain away. I wanted him to shower me with his love and drown me in his ecstasy. I wanted him more than anything in the world.

    "Dane," he calls out in between kisses, making my body shiver.

     After kissing me on the lips, Hunter removes my coat and then my necktie, leaving my shirt on. Right after that, he pushes me down until I was lying on the floor. Hunter goes on top of me and quickly pulls my pants and my boxers down until my lower body was exposed. Soon after, he unzips his pants, revealing his member that has been inside me several times now.

     Hunter sucks on two of his fingers before suddenly pushing them inside me, making me moan loudly. He pushes his finger deep, stretching me so I'd be able to take him. But despite not knowing if I was ready or not, Hunter pulls his fingers away and shoves his dick inside right after.

     I shout at the top of my lungs, my neighbors probably heard me from outside. Tears pour out of my eyes as I felt Hunter twitching inside. The action was so sudden that I thought I was going to break.

     "S-Shit, Hunter!" I shout as he starts thrusting himself so hard my head almost hit the wall.

     He pushes himself deep until his balls slam into my entrance. But as I try to endure the pain, I suddenly felt something fall on my face. I looked up and saw that it was actually from Hunter's growing tears.

     "I-I'll make the pain go away. I'll make it all go away," he tries to say as he continued to thrust deep and hard inside of me.

    "Then give me more. I want more," I demand him as I tried to catch my breath.

     Hunter growls but doesn't complain. Instead, he pulls out and flips me over so I would be lying on my stomach. I got ready to turn my head to face him, but then he slams himself back inside me again.

     My voice echoes in the apartment as I feel my insides clenching onto him, almost like it doesn't want to let go of him.

     "F-faster...faster," I say.

     Hunter continues to push himself into the deepest parts of me that no one would ever be able to reach, but after one more strong push, Hunter finally shoots all of his load inside of me, his hands tightly holding onto my waists as his body trembles from the release.

     When every last drop of him was left inside, I thought he would be finished, but then Hunter pulls out and stands from the floor, pulling me up. I stared at him and draped my arms around his neck to kiss him, but then Hunter suddenly lifts me off the floor, holding onto my thighs tightly as he pushes my back on the wall for support.