Strength (Nanase RikuxReader)

You were in the same class as him,as a childhood friend and a girlfriend you can't help but to worry that he is sleeping a lot in class.

You poke his left cheek waking him up since it's lunchbreak."Riku it's already,I made omurice for you"Waking him up completely "WAAAAH Omurice thank you (Your Name)"he smiled brightly and you smiled back.

You know the fact that he has a fragile body and has a weak bronchial tubes,since you were in the same room as him."Riku...You shouldn't push yourself at your limit,I'm worried..."your mouth suddenly move saying all the things that is worrying you about him.

"Don't worry(Your Name)" he gave you a reassuring smile patting your head."I don't wanna cause a trouble to you"he moves his chair beside you and leans his head on your shoulder.

You blushed at his movements,you can't help to be soft "Do your best Riku,but don't push yourself too hard" you said stroking his red locks "Yeah I'll do my best !" He sat up straight and put both of his arms on your shoulder,making you face him "What is it Riku ?" you asked staring at him with a curious face.

"I love you (Your Name),you are my strength,you are the one who made me move forward" he pressed his lips on your forehead "I love you too Riku" you smiled at him.

"Just you watch,I'll do my best at every live when you are watching,even I have a fragile body it won't matter as long as you are here beside me" you giggled at his dorkiness "Yeah ! I'll come and watch your live" you pressed your lips against his for a short time,he kissed back.

OMY FINALLY FINISHED THE PART ONE I RELLY LOVE DIS TOMATO HED BOI
UP NEXT Izumi Iori x Reader