Amusement Park (Kujo Tenn x Reader)

You were on your way to the amusement park with your boyfriend Kujo Tenn,but it's difficult for him to go to public places since he's an idol,so you decided to give him some of your wigs when your cosplaying as a guy,he is wearing a mask that is covering his nose and lips.

------
He interwines with your hand as you both go to different rides,you pull him into the haunted house to see his unusual face but it didn't end up like you wanted,it was reversed "Kyaaaaaaaa!" You squeled,wrapping your arms on his arms while he remained quiet and calm.As you both got out of the haunted house "How come you didn't flinch a bit Tenn ?" you pouted at the boy, you saw his eyes turn into a rainbow and chuckled "You just wanted to see my unusual self right ?" He straightforwardly said "N...not really" you pouted and interwines with his hands.

(TIME SKIPPPUUUUU NIGHT TIMMEEEE)

You both were watching the parade that is usually set up for the night "It's so beautiful" you said while watching the parade "Yeah it is" he lowers his mask and smiled brightly at you ,you blushed at his smile."Thank you (Your Name) for watching the parade with me" he leans down and pressed his lips against yours,he pulled out and smiled "I love you (Your Name)"

"I love you too Tenn" you smiled back and hugged him, watching the parades together.

BEHIND THE SCENES:
Riku: Is that (Your Name) and Tenn-n- *covers his mouth*
Other members: Huh ? Where ?
Iori: Are you stupid or something I didn't even saw them (How cute)
(Your Name): Is that the Idolish7 ? Ten-
Tenn: Let's just go and spend time together. *interwines hands with ya*
Iori: How Cut- *clears his throat*

Thattssss alll for todaiiii folkssss I totally suk at doing xreaders is dis a bit OOC ?