Cake (Yaotome Gaku x Reader)

I'M BUSY AF BECAUSE OF CLEARANCE AND MY OTHER PUBLISHED STORY TITLED UNEXPECTED XD.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS

You were walking with your bestfriend Tsumugi, helping her talk to the staffs. Then you were asked by Tsumugi to come to TRIGGER'S room. "W-what why me?" You asked pointing to yourself, "I'll leave this to you" she gave you a thumbs up and then left.

"Uhh.. excuse me" you knocked on the door and opened it. "Can I eat one straeberry from the cake? Rather than leaving it untouched" Gaku spokes and then saw you. "You're.." he then got cut off by Ryunosuke.

"Who is she?" He asked and Gaku answered "she is with the manager of idolish7". You then annouced some things to keep them updated, you noticed that they were paying attention to every words you say.

"Anyways you want some cake? Tenn will get angry if we don't eat this cake" Gaku grabbed your wrist causing you to blush. "Girls like sweet things right?" He looked at you and you were suprised the fact that he is inviting you to eat cake with him or with them.

"W-WHA-" a strawberry was in front of your mouth. "Say Ah" you opened your mouth a little, eating the strawberry. While Ryunosuke sliced some cake and gave you one, "eat up" he smiled at you. "Thanks for the food" you then grabbed a fork of cake and ate it, your face lights up, "Delicious".

You were cut off by Kujo Tenn with his question. "Why didn't you release a song?" The mood got serious thay you put down the plate and fork on the table.

"Uhh.. because..." you couldn't bring the words, and the truth because it might damage their reputation because of it. "There was a reason behind it" he looked at you and you grabbed your plate, eating cake.

"You must love cakes huh.."Gaku smiled at you, causing your face becoming red as hell. The atmosphere became quiet and awkward for you so much that you couldn't handle eat, that's why you keep eating your cake. Kujo Tenn stoods up and looked at you with serious eyes.

"The Japan Idol Music Awards, you should win. If you do, I'll tell Riku what he needs to know, tell him that" he then sats down, you excused yourself, thanking them for the cake and Gaku offered to walk you.

"E-eh?" He then smiled and grabbed your wrist. Causing you to blush and smile back.

Gosh I'm so sorry that I'm unable to upload. ;-; BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. XD