Lessons (Kujo Tenn x Reader)

Okay this is an AU where Kujo Tenn is a high school student here with ya.Mah best friend helped me think about the story ;D thanks to her andThank you for requesting again it made me fired up.

You ended up failing at (Least favorite subject) and been called by your homeroom teacher,but you have to take another exam because of this,and it's bothersome for you to study again.

"What a bothersome" you mumbled to your breath and you caught glimpse of Kujo Tenn who currently overheard your conversation with the homeroom teacher for failing at (Least Favorite Subject)

"What do you want Kujo ?" you called while trying to focus to study."It's after class you know,I can help you study until the retake of the test again" he said making you suprise at his words cause it's not like him to be in this way (he knows da wae), "Let's study over my place since I'm living by myself and it's quiet" he said,your face turns red because you will be alone at his house,and entering a boy's room will be nerve wracking for you.

-------
As you enter his house you noticed that his house is clean,but as you got into his room you became nervous and thought to yourself that "It's my first time entering a boy's room" but you shook it off and entered his room.His room was a mess (it's not like him to be messy but ya) you sat on the ground and grabbed out the notes of (Least Favorite Subject) and putted it on the coffee table.

"I should go grab some drinks" then he puts down his bag and goes downstairs.You decided to clean his room because it was a bit messy,and you saw his album as a kid.You decided to peek on his album and saw a red head boy who resembles a bit like him "He has a twin,how cute.." you thought to yourself and putted it back on the bookshelf.

TIME SKIPPUUUU

You grabbed the small ladder for the finishing of putting the book in order,then the door opened and he saw you tip-toeing the last part and slipped on the ladder "W...WHOAH" he quickly drops the plastic bag he's holding and caught you in his arms."Are you alright ?" He asked while you were still on his arms,and then he realizes it and let go."Y..you should be more careful,you're so clumsy geez" he sats down and clears his throat "Tha..thank you for cleaning my room" while his chin is resting on his palm hiding his red face.

"I should be the one thanking you for letting me study on your place" you bowed down and sat,facing him.The more you think about it he has some good-looking structure,you were spacing off "what are you looking at,let's get it started" you blushed,and slapped both of your cheeks to get it together

ANOTHER TIME SKIPPU AND IT'S ALMOST THE END OF YOUR TUTORING WITH HIM.

You were quite out of yourself because this will end soon,while he just sat beside you teaching you on your (Least Favorite Subject) "Days come by too fast.." he mumbled on his breath "Yeah..." you replied,he realized that you heard him and a little smile forms across his poker faced structure.

"I don't mind spending time with you more" he turns his face to face you (wat) and smiled while you sat there frozen,cannot believe what you saw.You blushed on how close he was to your face,brushing on your nose,he goes closer and you closed your eyes and waited for it to come and he pressed his lips against your forehead.

You opened your eyes with your duckface still waiting for something."What were you expecting ?we're not going that far yet" he chuckled and you realized how you looked stupid and turns red like a tomato "GEEZ" you pouted but remembering it again makes you laugh with him.

I apologized if this was too long but hope you enjoy Kujo Tenn x Reader XD