Moving Out (Nikaido Yamato x Reader LEMON) P2

Aight, heres the part two, tho for those who havent read the part one. Please do read the first part(tho ik that you gois read the part one)
KINDLY SKIP THE TWO CHAPTERS IF YOU AINT INTERESTED IN LEMONS OR SUM LEWD STUFF.

-------------

You gave him a permission to go further, moving from your neck and leaving butterfly kisses around it. A moan escaped your mouth, as it only pushes him to go more further. Covering your mouth from the embarassment from hearing your "sounds", he stopped and kissed your forehead. Reassuring you. Even he was quite a mean guy, that always teases you for ten years. He deeply loves you for who you are.

"Don't hide your moans (F/N), I love it", he continues giving you butterfly kisses. Being unguarded, he pulls up your shirt, giving kisses on your chest area.

"Y-Yamato" you moaned, he then proceeds to remove your clothes. Leaving you on your Lacy(fav color) undergarments.

"I-It's not fair" you pouted, tugging his shirt. He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck, blushing. Removing his clothes only leaving him on his boxers.
You blushed as you saw his 'growing tent' in his boxers, your hand accidentally brushed on his tent. Earning a grunt from him.

"S-Sorr-"

"You shouldn't tease me like that (F/N)", he unclasped your bra and started massaging your breast. While his other hand pulled down your underwear leaving you naked, and rubbing your wet core.

"Hnngh" you held back your moans, he leans down giving you a forehead kiss. Moving down to your neck and giving you butterfly kisses, earning a moan from you.

"Yamato" you moaned his name and he stopped.

"Did I went too far?" He cupped your cheeks, looking at you being worried. You shook his head.

"No, it's not fair that you are only pleasuring me" you pinned him down on the bed, removing his boxers, licking the tip of his throbbing member, taking his size inside your mouth as you start bobbing it up and down. Hearing his moans kept you from doing it.

"I-I'm close (F/N)" giving you a signal to stop, he then towers you once again. Rubbing his member on your wet core, you nodded as he pushed his member inside you. He gave you a kiss on the forehead once again, stroking your hair.

"Well done (F/N)"
--------------

"I-I'm close (F/N) he moans as he thrust in you on an average pace that you can keep.

"M-Me too Yamato" you moaned giving him a kiss, hugging him tightly.

He released his seed inside you, collapses beside you. You chuckled on your tall dork giving him a kiss on the forehead. Tucking yourselves on the bed.

"I love you Yamato"