Dance Lessons (Yotsuba Tamaki x Reader)

You were on your way to having a dance practice with your classmate Yotsuba.Since it's not like you to dance and it's your make-up test for gym.

"Sorry,did you wait long ?" You called at the tall boy who is waiting for you at the park."You owe me king pudding for the lesson and for waiting long" he said with a hint of pout in his voice.

(TIME SKIPPUU CAUSE ITS TOO HARD TO EXPLAIN DANCING SHIZ)

-------

While he is teaching you how to dance you notice that he is gathering attention to the people who pass by "he's good at dancing,he's cool" those are the words that you hear from the other people that made you more nervous.

-------
"Sorry for pulling you into this Yotsuba-kun" you apologized while sitting on a bench with a bottled water on your hand."It's fine you owe me king pudding anyway" you giggled at his comment."You really love king pudding,do you Yotsuba-kun ?" You smiled and then the tall male smiled back at you.

"You can call me Tama-chan" you can see a feint blush on his cheeks that made you blush too "S...sure T...Tama-chan" he smiled hearing you call his first name "Then (Cute Nickname) let's go grab some king pudding" grabbing your hand and pulling you.

"(C-Cute Nickname) ?" You just blushed and smiled at the nickname he gave you , held his hand back and ran together for a king pudding

*bows* been busy this week cause it's our 2nd day exam today , so ya been busy studying (every excuse) and working on my papers for entrance exam to another school

UP NEXT: Izumi Mitsuki