Chocolates (Izumi Iori x Reader)

The tsuntsun is baaaaaaaaack ! YEYEYEYE HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY HERES ANOTHER VALENTINES SPECIAL FOR YOU GUYS.

"Man this sucks catching a cold on valentines day" you coughed the hell out of you "Iori and I should be making chocolates now" you puffed your cheeks,you heard a knock on the door "Come in" with that you saw your boyfriend Iori with breakfast on a tray,"I want to eat the chocolates you make" you puffed your cheeks to your boyfriend "Are you stupid? Eating chocolates when you have a hoarse voice,really (Your name)" with a tint of blush on his face.

"Can you sit up straight (Your Name)?" He asks while gently supporting your back to sit up straight "Thanks Io-acheeewsbxisn" you sneeze,he hands a tissue "Here blow" you blew on the tissue."This sucks I wanna make chocolates with you" you pouted  "We can make one when you recover (Your Name)" he chuckled and patted your head "Can you eat (Your Name)?" He asked with a worried tone.

With that an idea popped out your head and smirked on your tsundere boyfriend "W-what are you plotting (Your Name)?" Your boyfriend sweatdropped "I-I can't eat...feed me Iori" he blushed,face completely red.

He clears his throat "If you don't mind...then" he grabs a spoon of (favorite soup) "Say ah" he blushed and feeds you."Did you made this Iori? It's so good!" You complimented the tomato faced boy,you wanted to kiss and hug him but you can't cause he might caught your cold too.

-----
After finishing your (favorite stew) he washed the dishes."He hasn't come back," you thought to yourself because he was taking his time for only washing the dishes "I'm coming in (Your Name)" with that you saw a plate full of chocolates.

Your face lights up "You made chocolates for me!" You stood up from your bed,hugging him "Thank you Iori,I love you" you swayed back and forth "H-hey be careful I might drop the chocolates!"he puts down the plates on top of the bed table.

He hugged you back "I love you too (Your Name)" with that he lift your chin kissing you,you eased on the kiss.You pushed him gently "don't blame me if you catch my cold" you blushed."I'm perfectly fine I never caught a cold before" he chuckled with a tint of blush across his face.

"I love you,(Your Name)" he bringed you closer and pulled you for a kiss once again.

BEHIND THE SCENES:
IORI: *COUGHING* (YOUR NAME)...
(YOUR NAME): GET BETTER SOON! *GRABS A SPOON OF STEW*
Iori: ITS SALTY... *COUGHS*
Your name: *Puts towel on his forehead* I'll be by your side when you caught some cold,nah I'll be by your side forever *smiles*
Iori: *blushes* S-stupid *coughs*
Mitsuki: Geez,he's growing up..
Other Idolish7 members: *crying* he finally caughts a cold.
Mitsuki:OF COURSE YOU IDIOTS HE'S A HUMAN TOO.
Arisu: MAAAH BOIII MITSUKIIII !

ALRIGHT DONE MAKING ANOTHER VALENTINES SPECIAL HOPEFULLY I MADE YOU GUYS SMILE EVERYTIME YOU GUYS READ SOME OF MY WORKS XD.