King Pudding (Yotsuba Tamaki x Reader)

Alright making another fluff for you guys.Cause I will be busy as hell next week.
*grabs a machinegun full of fluffs*

You love King Pudding,your kitchen cabinet is always full of king pudding not until when you met your boyfriend,Yotsuba Tamaki and lived-in to your house.

"(First Name)-chan,do you still have king pudding ?" He asked while searching on the kitchen cabinets.Your eyebrow twitched at the tall male "You already ate all of them !" Clenching your fist,full of frustration "Why are you yelling at me ? So annoying".

You hated the fact that sometimes Tamaki's words hurt you.Forming a tears on your eyes,trying your best not to cry you felt your tears stream down your face,the tall male felt guilty immediately "S-sorry (First Name)-chan for making you cry,ignoring him you tried to walk out but he is tall and immediately blocked the way.

"Move" you wiped your tears with your arm,he grabs your wrist "LET ME GO" you tried to break free from his grip but no avail,pulling you to a hug.

"S-sorry (First Name)-chan for eating all of your king pudding,I promise that I will make it up to you" hugging you tightly.You eased on his hug and cried "P-promise okay ?" He lets go of the hug but you tug the hem of his shirt that he is wearing causing him to trap you against the wall and lean gently to reach your height.

"Tama-chan..." his face slowly leaning towards you,before you knew it his lips was against yours in a deep, passionate kiss.

"You owe me a lot of King Pudding Tama-chan" you smirked like a devil and he flinched "Y-yeah I-I'm gonna go grab King Pudding how many do you want ?" He asked while his face is slowly turning pale.

Still smiling at him "How many King Puding did you ate at the cabinet ?" You asked."Fi-fi-fifty" he answered and he dashed towards the door "T-then I-ll be back (First Name)-chan Iloveyou"

You can't help but to laugh at his dorkiness and his childish attitude.

Behind the scenes:
Tamaki: Here's your King Pudding
(First Name): YAAAAY, you can't have any though.
Tamaki: (First Name)-chan... *pouts*
(First Name): You-*nom nom* ate *nom nom* everything remember ?
Tamaki: Can I have atleast one bite ? *whining*
Your Name: *glares* No
Tamaki: *frozen af*

Alright I'm sorry for not uploading for a while, I even forgot to upload this XD but I hope you guys enjoy. I've been busy for a while now