By your side (Kujo Tenn x Reader)

YAAAAAAAAY ANOTHER FLUUF FOR YOU GUYS *THROWS A GRENADE FULL OF FLUFFS*

You have known Kujo Tenn for a while ever since he left Riku, despite having a pro, cold aura he deeply cares for his brother and you know that fact. You followed Kujo Tenn instead of Riku, becoming the manager of TRIGGER.

"Tenn what are you planning to do?" You asked, and he didn't reply since Gaku and Ryunosuke was around you. "What is she talking about Tenn? You can tell us we're friends right?" Gaku asked and Tenn gave him a cold shoulder, "we're business partners, not friends".

"(First Name) you have known him for a while right? He has a twin broth-" you didn't want to say anything, "I have no intention of telling you about my personal life". Gaku became pissed, and you and Ryunosuke stopped him.

"C-calm down Gaku" you reassured, and Tenn grabbed your wrist, leaving the room.

Ending up at the rooftop he let go of your wrist and gave you a frustrated yet sad eyes. "I'm here for you Tenn, I understand your side" you gave him a hug and he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you back.

He sang for Riku, hoping for the fact that Riku will realize what Tenn did for him. "Thank you (First Name) for being there for me" he pulled out of the hug and gave you a smile, causing you to blush.

Everyone usually misunderstood that Tenn is cold, but for you he is a sweet, caring boy(sweet boiii). You smiled back, "despite you being his older twin, Riku is mentally stronger than you think, that's why I'm here by your side".

He chuckled and smiled "yeah, Riku have grown stronger".

'Aight ;D hope you guys enjoy this and as always I'm struggling af when making fluffs because I always thought about making them in character not going too out of character.