Stuck Nikaido Yamato x Reader LEMON

Alright for those folks who doesn't like lemons PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER,but for those who reads Lemons then I suggest to read it *lenny face* Even I suk at doing lemons ;-;
Requested by: @801-Fanatic

You were invited by Yamato to celebrate their debut as Idolish7.Since you were special to him,you got invited by their party."Hey (Your Name) it's okay not to be so formal though" Yamato calls as you dress up into a comfortable yet formal dress.So you decided to wear a knee-length (Favorite Color) dress.

"Heeeeeey (First Name) why are you taking so long?" He calls once again "I'm coming! geez" you stepped out onto your shared room with Yamato,seeing him in a formal suite makes your nose bleed."Is it really okay for me not to wear a formal dress instead" you asked and he pulls you off "Like I said,no need to be so formal (First Name)" going to his car.
------
Alright almost smutty time
You both got onto the venue,and took the elavator since it was on a high floor.Hearing a loud noise on the elavator,made you wrap your arms around his arm "H-hey (First Name) calm down,I'm here alright" he reassures.Then the light went out "Seriously?" he remained calm in the situation."w-what to do what if someone with no head comes in" you sat down closing your eyes.

You felt Yamato crawl near you and pinning you against the wall,towering your sitting figure "You watched horror movie while I was asleep huh.." he leans closer and pressed his lips against yours in a long passionate kiss,immediately you return the kiss and fight for dominance,still Yamato won not leaving a place untouched.You tightened your grip onto his shoulders signaling you were out of your breath,leaving a trail of saliva.

You stood up panthing "H-hey we're not gonna do this on an elavator" he stoods up and pinned you against the wall.He stared at your with half-lidded eyes and whispered in your ear,huskily "We could try right?" (Ohohoho kinky Yamato doin it on an elavator) you closed your eyes,submitting to his pleasure he is giving you.Marking you were his,leaving hickies on your neck."I-I want you Yamato" you moaned "You must be patient princess" he chuckled,leaving more hickies on visible area "P-please Yamato" begging for him he unzips your dress,leaving you half naked.Seeing you with (Favorite Color) lacy underwear drove him insane."Damn (First Name)" he unzips his pants you blushed on how big he is "H-hey we did this before right,Why are you so red right now?" He asked

"W-well becau-" before you even finished your sentence he spreads both of your legs,locking it on his hips and inserting his member without a signal,earning a loud whimper from you.Starting with a fast pace really made you into a moaning mess.

Hugging him,brushing his green locks and leaving hickies on his  neck.Grunts and moans were filled on the elevator,you felt your stomach coil "I-I'm at my limit" you moaned yet he still thrusted on you with a teasing motion.You came on his member "I'm not done yet princess" he cooes into your ear and flips you to face the wall "Then hold on to the bar (Your name)"

He thrusted into you once again,in a fast pace,you felt his member twitch and the lights went on "H-hurry come inside me" you moaned and he grunted,slowing his pace and came inside you.

He puts back his pants and helped you put back your dress "You perverted old man" you pulled his necktie,kissing him on the forehead "I'm not that old (First Name)"

BEHIND THE SCENES:
"H-hurry come inside me"
Mitsuki:THAT PERVERTED OLD MAN.
Arisu: There they are! Yo (First Name) you both were freaky at the elevator.*smug face*
Your Name: *blushes*
Yamato:H-hey you do some stuff with Arisu too right? We both have diff kinks Mitsu.
Mitsuki: *blushes* WAT DE FUK
Arisu: Ya he kinky shota.

ALRIGHT DONE MAKIN LEMON *THROWS LEMONS*
hope you guys enjoy reading this even I suk makin lemons