First Time (Nanase Riku x Reader) LEMON

Alrighty this was requested by Sakura_Takanashi, thank you for requesting XD. So making Riku a lemon is quite difficult, because he is so precious and innocent.

SO UHM IF YOU AREN'T INTO LEMONS I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULDN'T READ DIS.

LEWDNESS WARNING

Riku was acting quite weird, noticing that he would flinch when you call out to him or even stutter.

"Riku is something bothering you?"

You tilted your head, he flinched and looked at you, and sat on the bed.

"N-nothing at all (F-First Name)."

You crawled closer to him, making him flinch and gulp, seeing your cleavage, averting his eyes.

"Hey, tell me what's wron-"

Cutting you mid-sentence, pushing you onto the bed, hovering you. You were suprised by his actions, and pulling you into a deep kiss. Moaning but it was only muffled on the kiss.

Pulling out with a trail of saliva and panthing.

"S-sorry, I guess we should stop, it's not like me right?"

Wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him to a kiss once again.

"It's fine Riku, continue."

He intertwines with your hand, as he leaves butterfly kisses on your neck.

~~~~~

"A-are you sure about this (First Name)?"

You nodded as he positioned himself on your entrance, giving you a peck on the forehead. You felt his hand tremble, and you held it tighter.

"T-this is my first time Riku."

"It's mine too."

He laughs nervously and he thrust himself inside you, holding back your tears, as he gave you a peck on the forehead.

Adjusting to his size before gesturing him that he can move, he nods and started moving.

He thrusted faster as you moan his name, you felt yourself close and hugged him.

"(F-First Name).."

He moaned as he came inside you (noooo Riku is so precious ;-;).

He laid down on the bed, still panthing, pushing your hair to the side and giving you a hug. You chuckled, even he is a precious cinnamon roll he is still a guy, but it made you curious who teached him this stuff.

Behind the scenes:

(First Name): So who teached you this, Riku?
Riku: Uhm... Yamato, a-and uhm.. we were dating for years and he told me that I-I was not making a move.
Yamato: *pushes his glasses up* I told him not to use prote-
Mitsuki: YOU OLD GEEZER! WHAT THE FU-
Riku: *tilted his head innocently*

Aight I'm not good at making lemons, but hopefully you guys enjoy this(?) XD.

Another news: me and my ldr ex already broken up last year, and later on met someone who is better. I deleted the old fanfic *Long Distance(Mitsuki Izumi x Reader).