Flexible (Tsunashi Ryunosuke x Reader) LEMON

Okay, this is requested by: AnnieLeonhart321. I'm so bad at making lemons but hope you guys enjoy this though.

SO IF YA AREN'T A FAN OF LEMON PLEASE SKIPPU DIS.

Your boyfriend, Ryunosuke was amazed by your talent dancing act 3 coda fouettes on stage, he immediately wanted to see you.

You took off your dress, and changed to your normal clothes.

"You really are something (First Name)" you smiled on your boyfriend who is closing the door, locking it as well.

"I-I didn't do much and I was really nervous Ryu".

"You know, you can do anything with that flexibility of yours".

He walked closer to you, and you felt something was off and he wasn't that usual who always been like a big brother type of boyfriend.

"W-wait R-Ryu".

Walking back and you landed on a couch, and he towered your sitting figure, placing his hands on the chair arms, trapping you.

Leaning closer to your face and his lips were on yours, you kissed back and snaked your arms around his neck, you felt his slender hand on your thighs, stroking it and moving his fingers on your clothed folds.

You moaned but it was muffled by his mouth, pushing your underwear to the side, inserting a two-digit fingers inside you, pumping in and out on you in a slow, painful teasing pace.

You felt your stomach coil up, pulling away from the kiss and came on his fingers.

You blushed as you saw him licked his fingers, looking at his handsome features. He was unusually quiet, and serious.

He sat down, gesturing to sit on him and unzipping his pants. You gulped, blushing furiously as you saw his erect member, following him and removing your underwear.

Moving your womanhood and it brush against his member, he looked at you, cupping your cheeks.

"Are you really okay about this (First Name)?"

You nodded, both or your hands were shaking on his shoulders, he hand your left hand.

He moaned as you began riding him, bouncing up and down on his erect member. His other hand was on your waist, guiding you to go faster and deeper.

"R-Ryu". You moaned as you felt yourself close, he began attacking your neck, leaving hickeys and not letting go of your hand.

You grew tired and he began thrusting himself on you deeper, hitting your spot, snaking on his neck tighter, he moaned as he felt your walls got tighter, releasing inside you and panthing.

"I-I love you (First Name)" still catching his breath, kissing you on the head as you fell asleep on his shoulder.

Wait, is it a thing when after doing it, it makes you fall asleep? IDK,  OH WELL HAHAHAHA. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS THO XD