Late Morning (Sunohara Momose x Reader)

Aight, imma make scenarios on ReVale as well for now. Momo is bae aight? I do think that he has a personality like Kise from Knb. Idk tho, just mah opinion.

I made this cause I kept getting his cards at da game.

"(FIRST NAAAAAME)! WAKE UP, IT'S ALREADY AFTERNOON."

Rubbing your eyes, seeing your cute boyfriend appear in your eyes, that is rare for him to wake up earlier than you.

"W-what is it Momo?"

You yawned, getting up from the bed and stretching your arms.

"It's rare for you to wake up this late (First Name)!"

"You're the one to talk Momo, you woke up early and what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry.."

You almost facepalmed at what he said but you were too lazy to do anything, and hugged him.

"Alright (First Name), I'll be making breakfast? Wait it's already lunch right?"

"YAY MOMO IS GOING TO COOK."

Your face lits up and chirped at your boyfriend, hugging you back.

Minutes passed, as you went to the dining table. You looked at his cheerful expression, serving you the food.

"HERE YOU GO (FIRST NAME)!"

Your face went pale as you looked into the burned food and he looked at you with innocent face that instantly went pale.

"S-SORRY (FIRST NAME) I PROMISE I WOULD, MAKE YOU A BETTER ONE NEXT TIME."

He apologized, giving you a hug as you laughed. Giving you a pouty face.

"It's fine Momo, I'll teach you how."

"REALLY?"

He hugs you and swung you around, making you dizzy.

"H-HEY PUT M-ME DOWN MOMO I'M GETTING DIZZY."

He puts you down, leaning towards you and pulling you into a kiss.

HE SO CUTE THO.