You're Beautiful (Izumi Mitsuki x Reader)

Okaaaaay ! Another valentine special for you guys! I love making readers when it comes to Mitsuki,like it cheers me up *I want to have a Mitsuki in mah laif*

You have been dumped by your ex a couple months ago,and you saw him with a different girl,smiling.You thought to yourself that,that girl is so beautiful that the hurdle was too high for you.Learning how to use make-up was a tough one for you.

"(Your Name)!" Mitsuki calls running towards you "Your face looks different,are you wearing make-up?" Mitsuki asked and you just nodded,pressing his thumb on your lips and erased the lipstick you are wearing "You're fine the way you are (Your Name) you're beautiful" cupping both of your cheeks,you blushed at his actions.He realized what he has done and turns red as well.

You looked down "I'm...I'm not beautiful" covering your teary eyes and ran,but Mitsuki catched up on you and made you face him "Look at me (Your Name)!" He gently removes your arm that is covering your face "N-no don't look at me" you cried,he hugged you,patting your head "You're already beautiful enough,you don't have to change yourself for someone like him,you're different" wrapping his arms around you,pressing your face on his shoulders "Mitsuki..." you eased on his hugged and hugged him back.

He lets go of the hug and tugged his pocket revealing a (favorite color) box "(Your Name),I suppose to give you this on white day but it doesn't matter,I will make you happy everyday" he gives you his present,opening it,your eyes lights up and blushed "Will you be my valentine everyday?" Hugging him,he wraps his arm around your waist "I love you (your name)" you smiled,"I love you too Mitsuki"

I really want a Mitsuki who can cheer me up everyday tho..But I have my bestfriend beside me :D so she is already enough for me,having her by my side,she'll be my Valentine jk we're both going to the church for Ash Wednesday XD.

YEYEYEYE ANOOOTHEERR VALENTINEEEEEEE SPECIAL FOR YOU GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY
*You guys can request tho ;--;*