VALENTINE SPECIAL Yaotome Gaku x Reader

Idk what should be the title XD hopefully you enjoy this and he is the only one that I didn't made some reader (I think).

Yaotome Gaku,your most handsome boyfriend is always busy on his work saying cold things to you like "Go to (favorite cafe) by yourself" It made you down but you know deep inside he treasures you the most,you shrugged off your negative thoughts and cheered yourself up,slapping both sides of your cheeks.

"I can do this! I just have to make something for him on valentines right?" You cheered yourself up and gathered all of the ingredients in the fridge,you heard your phone rang,picking up the phone "It's rare for Gaku to call me this late" you smiled,answering the phone.

"It's rare for you to call me this late,did you missed me?" You asked "No,anyways mark your calendar tomorrow we'll be out for a while" he replies,making you smile "Ohh? Gaku is taking me out on a date?" You teased him No,It just happened that I'm free tomorrow,see you tomorrow at 10:30 am, (Your Name)"He hungs up the phone.

You continued making chocolates for him on valentines day,you noticed that valentines is tomorrow."Fudge,I have to make this fast as much as possible and sleep" you looked at the time and it's already midnight.

(TIME SKIPPU HARD TO EXPLAIN CLICHE SHIZ)

You woke up and saw the time that it's already 9:00 in the morning,rushing out to the bathroom to take a bath and picked cute yet comfortable clothing.You decided to have a bread for breakfast and dashed out,grabbing your handmade chocolate.

"You're late (Your Name)" he looked at the time "It's still 10:31,I'm only a minute late!" You panthed,putting your hands on your knees.He lends you his hand "What are you doing?" You asked tilting your head,he grabbed your hand and interwines with it making you smile,and noticing a slight smile on his face "You smiled didn't you" you smirked at him and he gave you a calm look "No I didn't" he replied.

----
You both stopped walking and you saw (Favorite Cafe) in front of your eyes,your face lights up and smiled at him brightly,you could notice that he has a slight tint of blush on his face."Let's goo! Gaku" you chirped at the white haired boy.

You sat beside him,ordering (favorite food and drink) he just looked at you and smiled."Gaku,here your valentine present" you handed out your handmade chocolate that you made and he smiled making you blush "Thank you (Your Name)" he interwines his hand with yours,slowly closing the gap between the two of you,his nose brushing onto yours,foreheads pressing against each other.

You can feel his lips brushing against yours until "Ma'am and Sir here's your order-" the waiter/waitress stops, and you both stopped with red faces "I-I'm so sorry for interrupting something important!" The waiter/waitress puts all of the orders on the table and walked fast,embarassed with red face.

You giggled and held his hand "Should we continue this on your house" he chuckled "Yeah we should"

ALRIGHT IMMA LEAVE YOUR IMAGINATION HERE GO CRAZY HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING DIS.
T-T
happy valentines day folks *sats in the corner* WELP I HAVE YOOSUNG, BAIIIII ~