On my own (Nanase Riku x Reader)

Alrighty this is requested by AnnieLeonhart321, thank you for requesting so that I could make scenarios and hope you like it XD , and this is a musical scenario.

You were nervous as hell, sitting down and reading the lyrics once again, since it's only a minutes until it starts.

It is a festival at school, since you were part of the music club, you have to perform at the auditorium.

"I can do this" you mumbled, going up to the stage and the red curtains rolled up and you didn't expect to see the entire Idolish7 sitting in front, and being the special guests, it made you more nervous seeing them especially Nanase Riku.

The orchestra starts playing and you felt really nervous, trying not to look at the entire idolish7.

And now I'm all alone again
Nowhere to turn. No one to go to.
Without a home. Without a friend.
Without a face to say hello to.
But now the night is near.
And now I can make-believe he's here.

You looked at the whole idolish7 who looks like they are all teasing Nanase Riku. You tried not to be distracted and chuckle, and you kept singing until the end.

After the performance, everyone applauded you, even the entire Idolish7.

You got to the backstage, changing to your normal attire. You were walking until you bumped onto Nanase Riku and you instantly bowed in apologies.

"I-it's fine, (First Name)-chan" he scratches his cheek with his index finger, blushing.

You tilted your head in suprise because he called your name, in curiousity how did he know your name.

"N-not being a stalker, I asked someone your name while you're performing and it was amazing". He gave you his usual bright smile, causing you to blush.

"I-I like you".

Didn't believe what he said, you took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Can you hit me or something?".

He sweatdropped and he rested both of his hands on your shoulders.

"Will you go out with me?".

Two times redder, you nodded and he gave you a hug, and the other I7 members appeared cheering him and teasing him, you giggled and hugged him back.