Cold Fingertips (Kujo Tenn x Reader) LEMON

YOOOO ITS BEEN A WHILE GUYS SINCE I UPDATED, BEEN BUSY WITH WORKS AND ITS MY LAST YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. T^T BEING WHOLE DAY AT SCHOOL SUCKS

REQUESTED BY : @Tasya_Rhmdn

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE LEMONS

"T-Tenn" you called out to him after his concert at the backstage, you being a TRIGGER fan since they have started and always buying VIP tickets just to get in the backstage.

He waved at you and gave you a warm smile, causing the other VIP fans to squeel, fangirling. Being mesmerized by his smile, you didn't notice someone grabbing you from behind covering your mouth. Pulling you out of the crowd, heart racing fast while you follow a stranger with a weird getup in a cloak in an empty room. Removing his weird getup, revealing as Kujo Tenn.

"T-TE-!?" you were about to call his namebut only to be interrupted in a deep kiss, being shocked as a fangirl, and at the same time being together with your crush which was Kujo Tenn, kissing you.

"(F/N)... I like you no, I love you"  whispering to your ears with his cold monotone voice yet a passionate one, moving down to your neck and giving it a butterfly kisses.

You moaned, fingertips are cold, your body is shaking.

---------------------

"Sorry, for startling you earlier, I can't hold myself back everytime I see your beautiful (eye color) orbs, your pretty smile everytime on our performances even from the start".

He kissed your forehead, both of you are laying down on a couch and him being on top of you naked as well as you (OHOHOHOHO).

"Are you sure to continue this (First Name)? We dont have to do it though"

"I-It's fine, p-please gentle" you pulled him in a kiss while he pushed his member in, not pulling out of the kiss.

He pulls out of the kiss after you have adjusted and started moving his hips, moaning your name and you moaning his name. He covered your mouth as someone knocked on the door, checking if someone was there. Still kept thrusting in you.

"It's me, I'm just finding my cellphone". He responds in his cold voice that gave you chills. The person, left and he moaned on your ear in his husky voice.

"I-I'm close" He thrusted in you faster as you both came together.

He hugged you as you were sleeping, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

IM SORRY FOR A SHIZZY LEMON IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I MADE A LEMON BUT STILL I HOPE YOU ENJOY GUYS XD